“Flaming BBQ a must order”
Review of Shogun Express

Shogun Express
Ranked #87 of 194 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Server recommended the BBQ roll and it was fantastic. It has a rich and smoky flavor. Small restaurant with good service. Will visit again when I return to Rogers, AR.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've been to Shogun, Sushi House and Kobe - but Shogun Express is my no. 1 choice for Japanese food in Bentonville, AR. The owners are amazing and always involved in the restaurant's operation. This definitely ensures the service and food quality are consistent. I love the Hibachi Salmon, with grilled vegetables and fried rice. The barbeque roll on fire is my favorite sushi. As for appetizer, make sure to try the sauted edamame, it's a must! The restaurant is not that big, but it's clean and very welcoming. I like the interior designs too which still gives you the feeling of eating in the orient.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Good food and quick service. I eat here for lunch a lot and have never been disappointed.

1  Thank TTZArkansas
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Went to this place starting last summer. I like the laid back feel, and I am a NYC sushi lover. I go here to get custom rolls, and real sashimi. A small place, a big favor. Better than the name brand places. Off the beaten path, and worth the struggle.

Reviewed January 20, 2011

Just got back to my hotel room (Hilton) in Bentonville, AR and felt the need to write abut this place and give it a big thumbs up.

First, the sushi is fresh, well prepared and they have a huge variety of sushi combination's. The hot sake is good, the California rolls were delicious and the Nigiris was both sizable and tasty. Shogun also seemed to specialize in their own special breed of sushi with ingredients ranging from eel, fried chicken, and even jalapenos. I didn't partake in special sushi since I am simple spicy tuna and California roll kind of guy but there were alot of people in the restaurant ordering seconds and thirds so I imagine they hit the spot.

I polished off an order (8pc) of California rolls, (8pc) of Spicy Tuna Rolls and (2pc) of Octopus Nigiris and ordered some additional sushi togo after I was done my meal.

Bottom line: Great atmosphere, good food and very friendly staff. It was a nice experience and if I ever find myself in Bentonville again, I will be visiting Shogun again without a doubt.

1  Thank Ravensminded10