“Good place for lunch”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Good food and quick service. I eat here for lunch a lot and have never been disappointed.

1  Thank TTZArkansas
There are newer reviews for Shogun Express

Reviewed September 30, 2011

Went to this place starting last summer. I like the laid back feel, and I am a NYC sushi lover. I go here to get custom rolls, and real sashimi. A small place, a big favor. Better than the name brand places. Off the beaten path, and worth the struggle.

Reviewed January 20, 2011

Just got back to my hotel room (Hilton) in Bentonville, AR and felt the need to write abut this place and give it a big thumbs up.

First, the sushi is fresh, well prepared and they have a huge variety of sushi combination's. The hot sake is good, the California rolls were delicious and the Nigiris was both sizable and tasty. Shogun also seemed to specialize in their own special breed of sushi with ingredients ranging from eel, fried chicken, and even jalapenos. I didn't partake in special sushi since I am simple spicy tuna and California roll kind of guy but there were alot of people in the restaurant ordering seconds and thirds so I imagine they hit the spot.

I polished off an order (8pc) of California rolls, (8pc) of Spicy Tuna Rolls and (2pc) of Octopus Nigiris and ordered some additional sushi togo after I was done my meal.

Bottom line: Great atmosphere, good food and very friendly staff. It was a nice experience and if I ever find myself in Bentonville again, I will be visiting Shogun again without a doubt.

1  Thank Ravensminded10
Reviewed September 28, 2010

I had the sushi combination for dinner. The presentation was great and the portion size and piece sizes were appropriate (I think most restaurants these days serve too much food). The sushi was good, but no better than Sushi House or the full Shogun.

They tried for a more upscale decor, but there is no forgetting you are in a strip mall. The tables are small and close, okay for lunch, but too crowded for a pleasant dinner.

Reviewed April 10, 2010

Although a bit pricey for lunch the food is excellent. I can especially recommend the vegetable tempura and the shrimp tempura. The "box lunches" give you a little bit of everything and it is all tasty.

1  Thank NewGrandma01