“Always a good choice for lunch!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #87 of 182 Restaurants in Bentonville
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Always a good choice for lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here many times over the last several years and McAlister's never disappoints. The service is always good and the salads and sandwiches are delicious.

Farmington, Arkansas
“Love the Potatoes and the Desserts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Wonderful food and the managers always visit the dining area to be sure customers are satisfied with their meals. LOVE THE SWEET TEA!!

Visited November 2012
“Consistently good food everywhere - but needs to 'clean' up its stores.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

I'm on the road a lot and love when I see a McAllisters because I know I will have a lot of good choices and I'm never disappointed in the food and staff, but as a whole, time after time, the resaurants are usually in disarray.

At this location, the floors in the dining room were filthy and sticky. Many tables were dirty, and the bathroom toilet was leaking water on the floor. Granted, it was 2 hours before closing time but it still the #1 issue McAllisters as a whole chain needs to address.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Phoenix Az
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

Great lunch. Very clean, fresh foods, friendly service and a value meal. Can't do any better than this at lunch time. Good menu selections and prices.

Visited January 2013
Buffalo, NY
“Good Sandwich - Clean Place - Good Service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

My first experience at a McAlister's Deli was a good one!

Very similar to a "Panera Bread" cafe, we stepped up to the counter to order from a menu pasted on the wall behind the cashiers. The menu consisted of various salads, sandwiches, and soups, along with a few "sides" to choose from.

I ordered a "club" sandwich that was the featured item on the menu that day, and my friend ordered a "grilled cheese" type of sandwich and soup. I selected cole slaw as my side.

They hand you a number to place in a holder on the table you select, and very shortly after we sat down, our meals were delivered by a friendly server, who was back again soon to ask if everything was OK with out order, which it was.

The dining room was bustling with a good lunch time crowd, and kept clean the whole time.

The sandwiches were good, though the soup - while tasty - was not served hot enough for my friend's taste. The server offered to replace it, but we laughed and figured it would be exactly the same as it came out of the same crock, so she just ate it.

I believe there is a McAlister's somewhere in NY that I have passed in my travels, but never knew what it was. Now that I know what to expect, I will give it a shot!