“JUMBO PORK TENDERLOIN”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed August 19, 2012

This was a walk up to the counter and order and they bring the food to you type of place with fast and friendly service. It is on the town square with some cute little shops nearby. We sat outside as the weather was lovely. Being from place that breaded pork tenderloins were very popular, I was happy to see them on the menu and they did not disappoint. The tenderloins are made in house and breaded by hand. They are about the size of the plate and were tender and flavorful. I will stop here again if I am every in Bentonville.

1  Thank leopardgolfer

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Nice location on the downtown square with some outside dining tables. Good place to enjoy hamburger and fries, two doors down from the Walmart Visitor Center. Shakes are good, pies are ok.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Two trips here while visiting.

Great Pork Tenderloin! Huge, ginormous portion of very tender thin pork tenderloin with a great breading. The burgers say 'cooked to order,' but I would say they are cooked to someone who ordered yesterday... My Medium-rare burger was overly well done and luke warm, as was my friend's patty melt.

Very average milk shake, that once I received my Pork Tenderloin that took up the platter, I wished I had skipped.

Enjoyed dining outdoors, order inside at the counter & staff delivers to your table.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We visited the Bentonville Town Square last Saturday. We arrived around 1:00. The place was still busy even though the farmer's market had already shut down for the day. There were a few restaurants along the square, but we were drawn into The Station Cafe by the smell of hamburgers cooking. The place wasn't very big inside but we managed to find a table for our group of 6. They have outdoor seating on the sidewalk, but all of those tables were full. My family four ordered a cheeseburger, kids chicken tender meal, chicken salad sandwiches and a hot dog (all with a side and drink). It cost us $40 to eat there! The cheeseburger was a decent size but the meat was lacking flavor. The chicken tenders tasted like something you get at Sonic. The chicken salad sandwich was small. My hot dog...that I paid $6 for was regular size. You are WAY better eating at the Sam's snack bar! $1.87 (that includes tax) for a large Nathan's all-beef hot dog and a large drink. I got stuck with a regular size with some instant cheesy potatoes and a Coke.

I will say that the service was great and the wait staff were super friendly. The place was clean and made you feel like you were in an old diner. Unfortunately, I can only give the food an average rating. Save your money and go somewhere else. OR maybe the owner will see these reviews and improve on the food and/or prices. I would love to see this place stay in business. They sit right on the square and their outdoor seating is the perfect place to enjoy lunch and take in all of the activities on the square.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Ordered... 2 double bacon cheese burgers and 1 large fries no drinks for take out. Price........ wait for it wait for it....... $22.27
Fries were good ($2.85) burgers ($8.80) were plain tasting and dried up around the edges like they may have been sitting on the flat top for a while ( not cooked fresh?)
From 8:00am to 7:00pm there's no place to park except in the Harp's parking lot down the street.
The food was not a total rip off or gross it was just not worth $22.27 for 2 burgers and a fry Res Robin's is about 10 times better for the same price.