“What happened to RT”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We use to go here often. But the last few visits have changed our minds. Last night was no exception. I ordered iced tea, it had hardly any ice. Moving on, I ordered the speghetti squash marinara. My husband ordered petti steak, but they were out of zucchini, asparagus. Really, the server told us it was because the crops had frozen and the products were lost. Not sure I want to buy that or not. She came back and asked if I wanted mushrooms on my squash, because of being out of zuccunni. Then she put grated cheese on my squash and spilled a bunch on the table. She just walked away and left it there. I pushed it over in a pile at the side of the table. Seems like when the manager is not there things go haywire. Probably not going back anytime soon, if ever. Especially since The Red Onion is right across the street. Which is where we were going, but they are closed on Sunday. Good for them, bad for us. Oh, and the last time we were there the servers spilled my tea and gave me the napkins to wipe it up.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Very nice restaurant with excellent service. We were a large group that was seated promptly and given three waitresses in which to serve us. The food was excellent and the manager was very courteous and friendly.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Nice clean restaurant with great service. The best thing here is a very nice fresh salad bar. Might not be the biggest selection but you can get your money’s worth just in the very tasty potato salad. I had the Louisiana Shrimp with fried zucchini. Shrimp was good and the fried zucchini was great. My wife had the Chicken Bella and was very pleased with it. My opinion is that prices overall are a tad high compared to restaurants of this type. Better than some, not as good as others.

Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Went to Ruby Tuesday the first night I arrived in Bentonville. The server was fantastic and the food was ok. My daughter ordered chicken and asked that they not add butter or any sauces but it arrived dripping with butter. Salad bar was great!

1  Thank Louisianagirl51
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Changed the menu and raised the prices.
Service still good but the food leaves something to be desired.