“A great little place.”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Great lunch choices every time I am there. Convenient location, the best steaks around are at their deli. Kind and knowledgable staff that are always happy to help. I am glad that this place is here.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is on a corner of the square. The food is great and reasonable prices. Be sure and stop by this restaurant.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Dont buy any bread there if you do.... Check it over very well. Bought my three foot garlic bread roll on Saturday to cook up on Sunday. Wife start to cut it up after she took a small bite of the end. And noticed mold spores all over it. Took it back not one apology came from the manager. Nor anything to satisfy me in leaving the store happy. Not only after receiving my money back for it and still no sorry or apology I looked through the bread on their shelves to find more mold on the breads there. Welcome to the freshest deli in town..... Rude old manager made it my fault for buying it. Way to go.

2  Thank Ryan S
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I've went in there a couple times and the appeal of the store most definitely makes you feel like you are getting amazing meats. But don't expect any help or knowledge from the staff. Twice I have went in there and asked if they could please tell me where they get their meats from. The first guy said, "what do you mean?", and laughed at me. I said WHERE are your meats from, as in, local, out of state? He had no idea. I still got some meat, it was good but not worth the price.

The second time I called and asked if they have open range, organic chicken and then was going to ask, again, where the meat is from. The guy on the phone answered my first question with an, "uhhh, I don't know what that is". So I gave up and said, Thanks.

Why would I pay twice as much for the meats in this "fancy" butcher shop when no one knows a thing about their own meat? How do I know it isn't just as disgusting and frankentized like Walmart? Craziness.

2  Thank Jessichris86
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is fabulous. Clean, fresh and tasty sandwichs. We love it!