“In Between Fast Food and Restaursnt”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #119 of 188 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

We eat at this Zaxby's about twice a month. We eat the House Fried Chicken Salad or the House Grilled Chicken Salad. It is topped with onion rings. Lots of grated cheese, tomatoes and cucumbers. It comes with warm toasted bread. If you want to splurge on calories, try the hot fried potato chips served with Ranch Dressing. Yum! Great ice for your drinks, also!

There are newer reviews for Zaxby's

Reviewed September 7, 2013

My friend wanted to stop here b/c he had visited one in GA. It has a fun atmosphere and the chicken was good and tasty. I like Charlies Chicken and Chick Fil A, KFC. They have their own special seasoning and light batter that reminds me of cornbread but dunno. Light but crispy. Crinkle fries were yummy.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great place to grab a good quick meal for a great value. Chicken is all white meat and very tasty. Love the Zax sauce

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stopped because it looked like a good place that served chicken. We were surprised that it was a fast food place because the outside did not look like one. However, the food was good. I ate the crispy chicken salad (very large and good on a real plate), my friends had the Cajun club and the chicken finger plate. They must have enjoyed them because they cleaned their plates. The fries were also very good. I will go there again if I want something quick.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This place was very busy so we tried it. We both got the chicken baskets, the sauce that comes with it is really good! Also we got some of the fresh chips and they were nice and hot and pretty good as well! Wish there was one here in Kansas!