“Good food but every visit it is not very hot.”

Smokin' Joe's Ribhouse
Ranked #48 of 187 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have eaten here several times on visits to Bentonville/Rogers. I love the flavor of the food but every time I go I have to ask them to take it back and heat it up. The portions are a great size, the flavor is great, the service (even with a group as large as 16) has always been great. All they need to do is serve warm food. and what is crazy is not all of it is cold. some of the items on the plate are hot and some ore cool.

There are newer reviews for Smokin' Joe's Ribhouse

Reviewed February 25, 2013

When we visit the in-laws we also stop at hte Ribhouse. The food is great and we think there is a lot of value for your dollar. The Ribs are great and the pulled pork and brisket are must trys. The sides are usually all good. This time I had the mac and cheese with green beans. Mac and Cheese was homemade, while the green beans were cooked with bacon.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

With two locations, Walton Blvd and East Central Ave, you can find this yummy BBQ for casual dining quite conveniently along Walton or just off I-540. Pulled pork is always a favorite, but this time I ordered chicken breast with mushrooms and bacon with sides of coleslaw and green beans. So good, and such a large serving I had plenty to take home for at least one more meal. Another of us ordered two meats with sides of onion rings and beans. Again, delicious, and enough pulled pork to box up and take along! Our service was great.....a very patient gal who was kind enough to let us take "forever" to make a decision on what to order. Can't wait to go back.....and may just have to have my favorite pulled pork next time.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We eat here each time we travel to Bentonville. Great food, large servings. Good home cooking with multiple choices of BBQ. Has two locations - food is great at both.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is a great place for a casual business meal or just to meet freinds. The daily special is always tasty and an extra good value. Portions are plentiful and the staff is quite attentive. Try the mac n cheese, comfort food! The bbq potatoe is also an ususal but tasty meal. Two locations in Bentonville, so enjoy some BBQ and a nice place,