“Group Tour”
Review of Fred's Hickory Inn

Fred's Hickory Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Fred's Hickory Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 188 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food was great (large portions) and the staff was friendly. They were able to take care of our group of 40 and the rest of the customers. We enjoyed the service and felt there was always someone there to answer questions or get us a refill. We would go back!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We had a party of 9 and they sat us right away w/o reservations which we were find with. I had a hamburger steak which was cooked to perfection and my husband had the mixed barbecue meats and they were good, but not the best he's ever had. All the salads and sides were good. I'm sure you can't go wrong here.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Its stood the test of time. Great food AND great service. Have never been disappointed. Always take out of town guests here.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I first ate at Fred's about 20 years ago and loved it. I finally had the chance to come back and it's every bit as good. Service was prompt and friendly and the food was outstanding. I brought some business colleagues and we all enjoyed the meal. I had the sampler which includes a bit of everything, beef, pork loin, andouille and ribs. All were great and could not finish the large portion. Reasonably priced as well. If in the Bentonville area, stay away form the chains. You can go to TGIF anywhere. Try this local landmark and enjoy some real Arkansas barbecue.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had a large group and they were very accommodating. The waitress was very attentive and there is a large selection on menu from fish to steaks. Even have a happy hour !