“Great Food, great price”
Review of Orient Express 2

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Arkansas
“Great Food, great price”
Reviewed November 5, 2010

Excellent food and great price. You won't leave hungry and the service is good. Don't be surprised when you can't find a seat for lunch.

Cape Canaveral, Florida
“A great place for lunch”
Reviewed July 23, 2010

One of my co-workers brought me here for lunch. She always eats off of the Vietnamese side of the menu, and I did too. The Bun Thit was great, made fresh from fresh ingredients. And you won't go away hungry. I'll be back again next week.

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Much better than anticipated”
Reviewed July 15, 2010

My wife and I tried Orient Express 2 for the first time a few days ago... Very good deal for the money. Fresh taste, great quanitities nice servers. We'll definitely return when the mood for good takeout arises.

Bentonville, AR
“Good Chinese Food, Bad Vietnamese food”
Reviewed April 17, 2009

If you want Chinese dish, it's good, I would give a 4. As far as Pho, and other Vietnamese dish, it's below average and pricy. I'm a horrible cook and I think the person who cooked these are worse than me. Since I eat Vietnamese and Chinese so often so I tend to be strict, but for those who rarely eat these dishes, I don't think it matters. This is the only restaurant that has Vietnamese food in Bentonville, Rogers, and Springdale.

Bentonville, AR
“Good food for a reasonable price”
Reviewed February 19, 2009

I love this place, best place to get authentic Vietnamese and Chinese food in Northwest Arkansas. I am a regular customer, the PHO is definitely my favorite dish, IT'S amazing how big the servings are. I also find the owner/staff very warm and friendly. When I used to live a mile away from this place I visit/eat there 1-2 times weekly. Now that I live a bit further (7 miles or so) - I still try my best to eat there for at least 2-3x monthly -- I just can't last longer my PHO cravings will drive me crazy.