“A great place for lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Cape Canaveral, Florida
“A great place for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2010

One of my co-workers brought me here for lunch. She always eats off of the Vietnamese side of the menu, and I did too. The Bun Thit was great, made fresh from fresh ingredients. And you won't go away hungry. I'll be back again next week.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Much better than anticipated”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2010

My wife and I tried Orient Express 2 for the first time a few days ago... Very good deal for the money. Fresh taste, great quanitities nice servers. We'll definitely return when the mood for good takeout arises.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Bentonville, AR
“Good Chinese Food, Bad Vietnamese food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2009

If you want Chinese dish, it's good, I would give a 4. As far as Pho, and other Vietnamese dish, it's below average and pricy. I'm a horrible cook and I think the person who cooked these are worse than me. Since I eat Vietnamese and Chinese so often so I tend to be strict, but for those who rarely eat these dishes, I don't think it matters. This is the only restaurant that has Vietnamese food in Bentonville, Rogers, and Springdale.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Bentonville, AR
“Good food for a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2009

I love this place, best place to get authentic Vietnamese and Chinese food in Northwest Arkansas. I am a regular customer, the PHO is definitely my favorite dish, IT'S amazing how big the servings are. I also find the owner/staff very warm and friendly. When I used to live a mile away from this place I visit/eat there 1-2 times weekly. Now that I live a bit further (7 miles or so) - I still try my best to eat there for at least 2-3x monthly -- I just can't last longer my PHO cravings will drive me crazy.

NWArkansas
“Want authentic Asian food? Look no further, you've found it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2008

If you want authentic Vietnamese (and Chinese) food in the Rogers/Bentonville area, look no futher: Orient Express 2 is it.
Most oriental/asian restaurants in the area are not authentic at all. Here is a place with great cooks that really know what they are doing. I wouldn't be surprised if they were born in Asia, the food is so authentic.

The Pho and other Vietnamese dishes are very authentic and taste amazing. (Try the Mi Xao Don, you won't be disappointed.) The amount of food they give you (especially for the price) is astounding. I've never left here without a full stomach, I don't see how anyone could. Don't fall for fancier restaurants cheap gimmicks, "Shoguns" may be entertaining but the food is not authentic and, frankly doesn't compare to Orient Express'.

Along with great food, the staff is very polite and has a family feel to it. Always on their toes and always happy to please the customer.

The only negative thing about Orient Express is the lack of decor, it's nothing special when you go inside but it's the food that counts!