Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bentonville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsrooms are smallfront deskroom was cleanweekend staybreakfast barcleaning staffan extended stayfootball gamegreat roomenjoyed my staynon smokingcrystal bridgesstaff was friendlybusiness tripoatmealgreat place to stayup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We had family in the hospital and stayed for 2 days at microcell Inn. The staff was so helpfull. The rooms were real nice. The Coffee was great.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Our hotel room was nice. However at 9 p.m. I received a call in my room saying the computer had crashed and this gentleman asked for my address and what card I used to secure the room. I gave him my address and then he asked for my credit card number. I declined to give it over the phone. I sent my husband down to give it to him in person. There was no one there besides the night clerk. I shouldn't have had that call put through. I cancelled my card just in case.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DOREEN G
Patrick K, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for your nice comments regarding the hotel itself. In regards to the phone call you received, we have just become aware of a scam that is circulating around the area from hotel to hotel and in an effort to better protect our guests privacy we are now asking the caller to provide the name of the person in the room they are looking for before transferring the call to make sure it is a valid caller. I am glad that you were aware that this was out of sorts and did not provide the information requested as we would never call a room and request personal credit card or other information over the phone. Thank you again for being our guest and we hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed here for Bikes, Blues and BBQ in September. The location is great for food and gas choices. RIght next to Starbucks if you need your morning fix. Numerous restaurants, both chain and local, within a 1 mile drive. Location was quiet at night and the staff was very friendly. Amber, who worked the 2 mornings I was there, was probably the friendliest person I have ever met. She should be commended for her service and all around niceness. She was very busy, but never seemed to get overwhelmed or lose her cheer. The rooms are small, but the name tells you that. If you are looking for a clean room with a comfy bed and shower, this is it. The price was right, there was ample parking for the whole hotel. Great hot breakfast in the morning with Starbucks coffee 24 hours per day in the lobby.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor in room 333 and it was very quiet both nights.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our trip to Bentonville was to visit the Crystal Bridges Museum. We met friends from Little Rock. Our visit with friends we had not seen in a few years, and our sightseeing were enhanced by a comfortable place to stay. The breakfasts were good, the noise level was low and the beds were great!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The hotel staff was friendly. The accommodation were clean and comfortable. Checking in was easy. Had to wait on staff to come to desk at checkout, there was a sign stating she was helping another guest.
Pricing was a little higher than the web site showed, but that may be because we had two people in the room?

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business