“2nd visit in 3 weeks”

Doubletree Suites Bentonville
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I never thought I could enjoy a second stay at a motel could be as comfortable as the first. This is the motel I want everyone to try in Bentonville. Even my 2 grandsons 8 and 6 commented how much fun it was and how good the cookies were. Best breakfast buffet ever at a hotel.

Room Tip: Get King Suite you won't be sorry.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Michael J, General Manager at Doubletree Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

What wonderful comments! It is refreshing to hear that your two recent stays with us were such a positive experiece. I want to personally thank you for taking the time to share with others who visit Tripadvisor. I hope you will think of the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bentonville whenever you are in the Northwest Arkansas area. Tell the Grand Kids we will keep the cookies warm for them! Thank You!

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful on the outside & inside. Once you check in you receive delicious warm cookies. We received free trip to breakfast the next morning. They have a nice bar inside. The room is so nice. We loved the bed. Love this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012
Michael J, Manager at Doubletree Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us! I am happy to hear that our hotel was enjoyable for you. We look forward to being of service to you in the future and hoe that you will choose the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bentonville for your next visit to the area.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Haven't stayed there yet. Check in tommorrow but thought I would pass along my reservation experience. Had reservations for this Fri. 1/25 and Sat. 1/26. Had to call and change my reservation because of a funeral on Saturday. Called to cahange to Thur.1/24 and Fri.1/25. Notice that still staying the same night on Fri. 1/25. Was told the new rate was $126.65. Up from the $107.10 that was the orignial rate. Reminds me of the airlines..........I will rate hotel after our stay but it's going to take a lot for me to give it anything but a poor rating at this point.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Cecile C, Manager at Doubletree Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Rates do vary with supply and demand. For example, a reservation made for Friday and Saturday, days of the week typically priced the same; when changed to Thursday and Friday, can reflect two prices. Thursday does become, as in this case, a little higher rate. Thank you for bringing this reservation to management's attention. The reservation reflects the rates as discussed. Please return to update your rating to reflect your in hotel experience.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I was really impressed with the interior of this property from entrance lobby to decor in the room. I like knowing I am staying at a clean, up-to-date, hotel and this is it. We had a 4th room floor looking out onto the main road but were not bothered in the least by traffic as the sound insulation is very good. Decor is bright and lively with numerous little sitting alcoves which gave you the feeling you were in an upscale hotel. Rooms were well furnished (nice linens, 2 flat screen TVs, and other amenities you come to expect (or hope for). Rooms were not overly large which was ok since there were just two of us. Warm hot chic chip cookies immediately upon arrival (with more to come upon request). Location is very convenient for most major attractions in Bentonville, like the Crystal Bridges Museum, interstate to get to Fayetteville, Starbucks within a short walking distance and multiple restaurants. Had room service breakfast both mornings (very good) and dinner one night at hotel restaurant. Food Selection was limited due to our staying right after Christmas when food and staff were reduced. We understood that would likely happen as it would in any other hotel. Overall, great place to stay, convenient, clean and very courteous staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael J, General Manager at Doubletree Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

i wanted to personally thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We truly hope that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you will consider us the next time you are in the Bentonville area! Thanks you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing here at DoubleTree.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

The Bentonville Doubletree, while a distance from downtown Fayetteville, offers an excellent bargin for vistors to the area. The rooms are large and well maintained, the factilty is attractive and clean, and the staff are always friendly and helpful. There are a number of resturants along Walton Blvd, both fast food types and sitdown facilities to meet any dining demand.

The location offers easy access to Rogers and Bentonville, along with the various historical sites in the area.

Room Tip: Executive floor offers snacks and beverages in a quite setting.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Michael J, General Manager at Doubletree Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thanks you for letting us know how we are dong. We appreciate you sharing your comments and look forward to being of service to you in the future!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We have been staying at other hotels in Bentonville/Fayetteville area the last 3 years while visiting family. Some ok/cheap some started ok then turned ratty due to poor management. Since our grandsons are now 6 and 8 we needed more room so I checked other hotels I had shied away from because I thought they were too pricey.
Then I landed on Doubletrees website. The King Suite has a sofa bed in the parlor with doors and a tv. Perfect for our needs
Clean, friendly, and breakfast was very good. Cookies too. Boys loved the indoor pool.
We stayed 2 times in 2 weeks(3 days total) and will call this our home when we come to visit, usually 6-8 times per year. Highly recommend this.

Room Tip: choose a king suite for sure
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Michael J, General Manager at Doubletree Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

We thank you for giving the DoubleTree an opportunity to serve your lodging needs while in the Bentonville area! We are happy to hear that we met your expectations during your recent stays with us. Thanks you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We hope that you will continue to think of the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bentonville for your future visits to the area.
Thank You!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We chose this hotel over many other nicer hotels because of the 24 hour shuttle service and the room service. We planned our stay over New Years Eve and wanted to be able to go out to dinner with our family and not have to worry about driving. Well the advertised "24 hr. shuttle service" shut down from 9-11 because they were on a skeleton shift. No problem we thought, we will just order in room service, so I got everyone's order and called the desk. Restaurant is closed for the Holiday. GREAT! I still paid for a full service hotel, and the front desk could have cared less, they did comp my breakfast, which was horrible. They said that if I had booked with them, instead of through hotels.com, we would not have had this problem. I explained that I tried to book through them, that there web site told me they were booked and Hotels.com was the only place I could get a reservation. Lesson Learned!

4  Thank Chris G
Michael J, Manager at Doubletree Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Please accept our apologies for your experience with our holiday schedule on New Year's Eve. While we offered limited availability on our shuttle service and adjusted our restaurant hours during that time, we ameliorated that limited availability by deeply discounting our usual rate of $169 to as low as $79 (your rate). We also offered complimentary sandwiches and salads during that time period for our in house guests. We are truly sorry for your inconvenience.