“Yep, it's a Courtyard...yawn”

Courtyard Bentonville
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Bentonville
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I guess it's an average CY. The new lobby is nice as usual but the rooms need an overhaul. Good service from the front desk with restaurant recommendation. I would prefer the Embassy Suites in Rogers but it was sold out. This hotel has been here a while and it's about time for a real Marriott in Bentonville. The area could definitely support it with all the vendors. I will try the Aloft next time.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Lance D, General Manager at Courtyard Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

lpyn, thank you for your response and review of our hotel. Thank you especially for recognizing our service team. Genuine friendliness is our primary goal, and yet I will certainly also heed your input on our rooms. We do have a few minor things to finish outside the recent renovation. Thanks again, and we hope to see you here again!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Very quick checkin. Very clean. Lobby has been updated to the cafe standard. Rooms were very nice and clean, beds comfy. Refrigerator and microwave in room. Fitness room treadmill worked great with TV to keep me distracted from exercise. Easy location off of Route 71.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Lance D, General Manager at Courtyard Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Oakleafgal, thank you for the great review. We are proud of our renovation and our people. Thank you for mentioning both! Please come see us again when you're back from Minnesota!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Courtyard Bentonville during a Razorback football weekend in October. The hotel was recently renovated and our room was nice. The service was very good. Breakfast was disappointing because the crowd overwhelmed the person servicing the area, although he tried his best to keep up. The overall experience was barely above average. We stayed here because it had the best rate for the lodging available that weekend. We would probably stay here again if it had the best rate for the hotels available for the date we were planning to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Lance D, General Manager at Courtyard Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Razorfish, our new management team just took over here some months ago, so I'm sorry I'm just now responding to your review. I want you to know we are excited about Razorback football for 2013, for one, and that we will also always be fully staffed for our guests. And the morning of Razorback games is the most fun time! Please join us again, and you will not see our breakfast team understaffed again. Thanks for the heads up sir!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I decided on this hotel despite some negative reviews and couldn't have been happier. We were in town for a Razorback game and wanted a suite, which is not easy to come by at a decent price. This hotel offered a very affordable suite and we couldn't believe how huge it was, even had a huge private balcony. The lady working at the front desk was amazingly nice and allowed us an early check in. The indoor pool was very clean and enjoyable. The hotel has just been remodeled and again, it's nice and clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TheSweetB

TheSweetB, thank you for the great review! Yes, we love to check you in early if we are able, and yes, I am very proud of our great staff. And yes, we are glad the renovation is over! Thank you for giving us a chance after seeing some reviews during that time. It's a New Stay at Courtyard Bentonville! Happy travels!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I had a last minute business trip scheduled for Bentonville and I had a few special requests for my trip. I needed a hotel with a freezer to store frozen product samples, which would be too large for a standard mini fridge. I called several hotels in the area and was flat out told there was nothing they could do to accommodate my requests. Then I spoke to Felicia at Courtyard. Felicia told me there would be no problem holding my package in their freezer simply add her name to the shipment and she would ensure it was kept frozen for me.

I arrived at Fayetteville airport and was promptly greeted and whisked away by Norman the extremely friendly shuttle driver. Upon arriving at the hotel there were some cardboard boxes stacked in the lobby/restaurant area. Kharma (never did find out where the H should be...) warmly greeted me and informed me that boxes were part of the renovation and would be moved for the morning breakfast. I was given a map of the area and very promptly given a room key, despite it being several hours prior to check in.

The entire hotel has been remodeled and is very near completion. I was told the Grand Re-Opening is just a few weeks away. The new breakfast area is quite nice and the menu looks to be delicious. Breakfast was complimentary while renovation is in progress, which I thought was quite nice.

Overall, this is a clean and bright hotel with good value. Without a doubt this is the hotel I will be returning to when I have to come back to Bentonville. Kharma, Felicia and Norman were absolutely fantastic and made my trip painless and exceeded every need or request I had.

Thank you Courtyard Staff!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank shamwop1132
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Historically pretty ghetto – but the closest thing to a real Marriott in the Bentonville area. From recent renovation this place is now up to typical Courtyard standards. Well...sort of. Skip the breakfast here and hit the Starbucks 5 mins down the road.

Room Tip: Stay some place other than Bentonville, AR.
Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Courtyards are always a delight: more homey than "hotelly." It's just a great place to lay your head in a place that feels strangely like you're own apartment...sort of. The breakfast is great in the AM before a long drive to wherever.

Room Tip: Stay away from stairs, elevators, ice machines, and outer doors! If you;re on the ground level, stay...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo