“Misleading”

Days Inn & Suites Bentonville
Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Bentonville
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Cob webs, blood on walls, I had to go both days and get towels. They knew that we had 3 people but only left 1 to 2 towels. They have a shortage of employees. Breakfast was cold and I suppose they think hard biscuts are a plus

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Genoa
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I stayed in another hotel when I came up a couple weeks ago for a job interview and I didn't want to spend a lot of money for just a couple hours sleep and out of there...it was awful!!! A friend of mine told me that I need to stay at Days Inn because it would be inexpensive and clean...boy were they right!!! I didn't get there until late in the evening and left very early the next day. It was less expensive than the nasty place I stayed in previously and I was VERY impressed with the room/services of Days Inn. I will remember her advice in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Navarre, Florida
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The only good thing about this hotel is the staff. They are very nice and hospitable and do the best that they can. My sister-in-law and I stayed 2 nights while visiting Crystal Bridges Museum. She is a smoker and I am not. This hotel is the only one I could find where she could step outside the room and smoke. The room did have a refrigerator and we acquired a microwave upon request. The TV was old and there were many channels, however, HBO was inaudible. The room appeared to have minimal, quick cleaning. Being a "smoking" room, the stale cigarette smell, along with some sort of spray to cover up the smell, hit you in the face every time you opened the door. The 2 chairs in the room were stained so bad that I wouldn't even sit in them until I put a beach towel on it to cover them up. There were stains on the wall possibly from drink splashes. All said, this room (Room 122), appeared to be a party room. Maybe the non-smoking rooms are better? I would not recommend this hotel and will not stay here again!

Room Tip: If you must stay here, choose a room on the parking lot side, not the street side.