Days Inn & Suites Bentonville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsthree nightswafflesone night staynice stayrepairhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 5, 2011

A friend and I stayed here while we were in town for a wedding. The price was not bad, but when we tried to get into our room the door would not open. Turns out that you have to slam your hip into the door to get it to open. It seemed pretty clean and everything in the room worked, although I would recommend bringing your own hairdryer if you intend to use one during your stay. Ours worked, but it looked at least a couple decades old and was kind of weak. The hotel advertises "pool & spa", we found the pool but there is no "spa". The pool is quite small and would probably feel very crowded with any more than 2-3 people in it, the posted occupancy limit is 11. One thing that bumped up my rating was the pillows. Our room had some of the most comfortable hotel pillows I have ever slept on, they seemed brand new. Our checkout did end up bumping my rating down a notch again. The staff was friendly enough, but they charged my friend's credit card when they said they would not. My friend let the staff know when we checked in that she would be paying cash, and they stated that they needed to hold a card but she could pay cash at checkout. Well, when we checked out her card had already been charged. That was a very poor move on their part.

I would not recommend this hotel, but I would also not tell people to run from it. If you are looking for a low price this is not too bad compared to what it could be. Just don't expect more than you pay for.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank SMO23
Reviewed August 9, 2011

My husband had an early flight to Colorado so we stayed here because it was close to the airport. Big Mistake. When we got there the valve on the toliet in our room was turned off because it leaked so bad. It was late when we arrived so we figured we could turn it on and off as we needed too. I got up later in the morning, after my husband had left, and plugged in the coffee pot. Blam the electricity went out. I tried calling the desk clerk but she couldn't hear me. I had to walk down stairs to explain I didn't have electricity. Finally she decided to give me another room to get cleaned up in. I emailed the home office when I got home. I recieved a call from them and they told me the manager would be contacting me. That didn't happen either. We have stayed in many hotels but this was the worst!!

Room Tip: Toliet didn't work. Electric went out. Phone didn't work
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We had a group of 15 going from Missouri to Arkansas for the weekend to ride the Pig Trail. I did not know the area so I started calling hotels for rates. When I finally called Days, Karen was wonderful. She was able to tell me what was near by, and work with me to sent up all of the rooms. The free breakfast was not the best. But there is an IHOP just down the road. The rooms were clean and a good size. If we go back to the area we will stay again. One couple in our group were smokers and they were going to charge them extra for the room if they smoked in the room. If you are a smoker, be sure to ask. In the end, they were not charged, but it was an issue.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brynnlee
Reviewed May 31, 2011

the front desk didn't book us ,she just put our names on paper. no confermation #. The place advertised a hot tub there was not one, when asking the staff she didn't know if there was one or not. the fridge in the room was plugged in but noe working. the pool was not heated. Our rooms were not cleaned the next day. Cheap maybe but would have paid more for all that was listed. The breakfast was 2 kinds of cereal, flat eggs, biscuits and gravy. Didn't eat there. Looked awful. Staff needs to like their jobs a little more.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2011

I had to cancel my stay, and in my attempt to reschedule the front desk gave me the run around, promised to return my calls, ultimately hung up on me multiple times. They claimed to have no power, and no means to contact anyone who did. Ultimately, the corporate office got them to cancel the reservation, yet I got billed anyway. I consider this fraud. I have never before written reviews, but this treatment was so detestable as to deserve this. For you sanity, stay somewhere else.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business