“I'll never stay at Days Inn”

Days Inn & Suites Bentonville
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville
Mountain Home, Arkansas
“I'll never stay at Days Inn”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

My husband had an early flight to Colorado so we stayed here because it was close to the airport. Big Mistake. When we got there the valve on the toliet in our room was turned off because it leaked so bad. It was late when we arrived so we figured we could turn it on and off as we needed too. I got up later in the morning, after my husband had left, and plugged in the coffee pot. Blam the electricity went out. I tried calling the desk clerk but she couldn't hear me. I had to walk down stairs to explain I didn't have electricity. Finally she decided to give me another room to get cleaned up in. I emailed the home office when I got home. I recieved a call from them and they told me the manager would be contacting me. That didn't happen either. We have stayed in many hotels but this was the worst!!

Room Tip: Toliet didn't work. Electric went out. Phone didn't work
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Jefferson City, Missouri
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We had a group of 15 going from Missouri to Arkansas for the weekend to ride the Pig Trail. I did not know the area so I started calling hotels for rates. When I finally called Days, Karen was wonderful. She was able to tell me what was near by, and work with me to sent up all of the rooms. The free breakfast was not the best. But there is an IHOP just down the road. The rooms were clean and a good size. If we go back to the area we will stay again. One couple in our group were smokers and they were going to charge them extra for the room if they smoked in the room. If you are a smoker, be sure to ask. In the end, they were not charged, but it was an issue.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Brynnlee
Marlow, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 31, 2011

the front desk didn't book us ,she just put our names on paper. no confermation #. The place advertised a hot tub there was not one, when asking the staff she didn't know if there was one or not. the fridge in the room was plugged in but noe working. the pool was not heated. Our rooms were not cleaned the next day. Cheap maybe but would have paid more for all that was listed. The breakfast was 2 kinds of cereal, flat eggs, biscuits and gravy. Didn't eat there. Looked awful. Staff needs to like their jobs a little more.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Bentonville hotels

San Diego, California
Reviewed May 6, 2011

I had to cancel my stay, and in my attempt to reschedule the front desk gave me the run around, promised to return my calls, ultimately hung up on me multiple times. They claimed to have no power, and no means to contact anyone who did. Ultimately, the corporate office got them to cancel the reservation, yet I got billed anyway. I consider this fraud. I have never before written reviews, but this treatment was so detestable as to deserve this. For you sanity, stay somewhere else.

Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Edina, Minnesota
Reviewed February 19, 2011

Had a coupon from a roadside rest area for a discounted rate so we stopped here. Dumb. Hardly anyone in the whole place and they put us on the freeway side. When we entered the room there were 3 light bulbs burned out. The manager came and replaced 2 of them. The "sausage gravy" for the gravy and biscuits at breakfast was thin as soup and the flat "eggs" were cold and inedible. When we checked out they overcharged us for the room. We definitely do NOT recommend this place at any price.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I did not even stay there! I had made reservations on the internet earlier that day. I pulled up to check in and it was so scary looking that I didn`t even go in. There were day workers trucks parked outside. It is right on the freeway and trashy looking from the outside. The kind of place that looks like trouble and noise.
I turned around and got out of there asap!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
colorado
Reviewed March 13, 2010

Glad to have stayed at here. Clean room, great bed, great staff with my husbands needs.
Love the biscuts and gravy. Pool was a little chilly, but all in all a great stay.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family