“won't be back. there”

Days Inn & Suites Bentonville
Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville
Reviewed May 31, 2011

the front desk didn't book us ,she just put our names on paper. no confermation #. The place advertised a hot tub there was not one, when asking the staff she didn't know if there was one or not. the fridge in the room was plugged in but noe working. the pool was not heated. Our rooms were not cleaned the next day. Cheap maybe but would have paid more for all that was listed. The breakfast was 2 kinds of cereal, flat eggs, biscuits and gravy. Didn't eat there. Looked awful. Staff needs to like their jobs a little more.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed May 6, 2011

I had to cancel my stay, and in my attempt to reschedule the front desk gave me the run around, promised to return my calls, ultimately hung up on me multiple times. They claimed to have no power, and no means to contact anyone who did. Ultimately, the corporate office got them to cancel the reservation, yet I got billed anyway. I consider this fraud. I have never before written reviews, but this treatment was so detestable as to deserve this. For you sanity, stay somewhere else.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2011

Had a coupon from a roadside rest area for a discounted rate so we stopped here. Dumb. Hardly anyone in the whole place and they put us on the freeway side. When we entered the room there were 3 light bulbs burned out. The manager came and replaced 2 of them. The "sausage gravy" for the gravy and biscuits at breakfast was thin as soup and the flat "eggs" were cold and inedible. When we checked out they overcharged us for the room. We definitely do NOT recommend this place at any price.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I did not even stay there! I had made reservations on the internet earlier that day. I pulled up to check in and it was so scary looking that I didn`t even go in. There were day workers trucks parked outside. It is right on the freeway and trashy looking from the outside. The kind of place that looks like trouble and noise.
I turned around and got out of there asap!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2010

Glad to have stayed at here. Clean room, great bed, great staff with my husbands needs.
Love the biscuts and gravy. Pool was a little chilly, but all in all a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2009

The staff was wonderful. We had check out of a horrible hotel and was happy to find Days Inn. The staff was welcoming and informative. They followed to make sure we were all satisfied and comfortable. They upgraded us to a suite room and it was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2009

We stayed at the Days Inn this week to attend a funeral. Chose it for the price and my husband had stayed there before a couple of times and it was okay. This time I reserved a room for my husband and me; then another for my son. I had to pick my son up at the airport so I didn't arrive until after midnight to my room. My husband arrived before that separately and inspected the rooms. In the first room, the bed was not made and there were dirty towels all over the floor, and it was right next to the pool -- so had to get a replacement room. In the other room, the lights over the sink didn't work, so my husband got a replacement room for that one. The next morning, the hairdryer in our room didn't work (and actually was pretty much falling off of the wall.) So I had to use the hairdryer in my son's room to finish getting ready for the funeral. I reported it to the front desk whenever we left. They were apologetic and said they would get it fixed -- but it's one of those situations where you're not quite sure they actually will. The beds were quite firm and there were no wash cloths in our room (but several extra hand towels, so we managed). It seemed to be relatively clean. We just paid around $50 per room -- so I guess you just weigh the "cost" against the "inconveniences". As far as comfort, we'll probably go back to using the Best Western Castle Rock and won't try the Days Inn again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple