All reviews decent breakfast walmart museum king bed nice room stayed here stay there again nice hotel front desk crystal bridges rogers freeway amenities couch property
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Friendly staff, good quickstart breakfast. all this for around only $80 bucks. On Walton Blvd. Left turn into parking lot is a bit tuff at rush hour. Not too far frrom The Walmart museum. Plenty of dining places nearby.

Date of stay: August 2018
Jeff H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Dear Dan L,

We appreciate all of your feedback on your stay with us. I am happy that you enjoyed our new breakfast and hope that you will be back with us in the near future.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

The hotel is located conveniently, close to the interstate (49) as well as restaurants , including an old fashioned Denny's. The staff has been helpful on my last two visits and the rooms are always clean.

Room tip: No mater the location, all the rooms are good.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Jeff H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear MFG1291,

Thank You for your response your most recent visits. We love having you as our guest and happy to hear that you enjoy our clean rooms and our staff!

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Friendly staff, very nice room, decent location right off the highway. There is no pool or hot tub, but a decent breakfast. I did have one issue that arose a few days after my stay. My credit card was fraudulently used to the tune of $600 at Adam & Eve online. I am in no way saying it was a result of my stay, or that the staff had anything to do with it but a coincidence nonetheless. After cancelling my card, I did call the hotel to make them aware in case they have documented security measures they initiate in these events. The manager was not available, so I left a message for a call back and the manager never called me back. Not a huge deal for me since my card was cancelled and the charges reversed, but when a customer calls with a security concern, the least you can do is call them back...

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank HelmetHead11

Dear HelmetHead11,

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Our team has several security measures in place to protect our guests from any credit card fraud happening. I am sorry to learn of the experience you had in dealing with someone placing fradulent charges at Adam & Eve and am happy to hear they resolved them for you.

I can assure you that we take this seriously and consistently have training with all of our team to ensure the safety and security at all levels. We hope that when in Bentonville again that you will stay with us again as we loved having you as our guest.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

Stayed here a couple of times now while in town for business. Service at front desk is always good; rooms are well equipped and have all amenities. Hotel is conveniently located.

Solid hotel to stay when you are in the area!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Jeff H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear AvdV80,

We appreciate your feedback about our property, amenities and our front desk teams service. I hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.

Your Holiday Inn Express Bentonville Team

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was easily accessible from the interstate and the check in staff was very welcoming and pleasant even in the midst of a rush. The rooms were very big, clean and modernaly decorated. We would recommend this property in Little Rock.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear jasperk69,

We appreciate all of your feedback on your recent stay with us in Bentonville, Arkansas. We hope to see you again in the near future.