All reviews pull out couch hvac unit staff was friendly standard fare next morning stayed here for nights complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again hot tub desk highway starbucks roomy museum
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2018

I wasn't expecting this hotel to be such a success since the price was so incredibly low. In past experience, that was the trend. To my surprise, when we walked in, I was blown away! Everything was spotless, the amenities were endless and the staff was awesome. The only thing I was slightly disappointed in was breakfast. I didn't judge too harshly based on this because I don't know many hotels whose complimentary breakfast impressed me. In the off chance I'll be back here, this is absolutely where I'll b staying.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank hcchilders
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Our group stayed there for 4 days as we competed at the 2018 Daisy National BB Gun Competition. It was close to the convention center, and plenty of lunch and dinner locations for the team.
Breakfast every morning was good and filling. The staff came to know us as were in the lobby all the time. They were nice and always wanting updates on how our team was doing in the competition.
Booking for the competition was easy and very helpful planning for a group of people. Our group enjoyed the stay!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018

The room was laid out fairly typically for a SpringHill Suite; you won't feel like you're in a luxurious suite, but it's a nice-sized, clean and comfortable space. The location was very convenient, right off the highway, with plenty of shopping and restaurants right nearby. Breakfast was fairly typical for a free hotel buffet. The staff was friendly, and the overall value was good.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The Bentonville Springhill Suites is near everything, close to I-49. Eastern rooms do have some interstate noise, but it's not intrusive. Quiet, well-appointed, roomy suites. Check-in was the weak area, the associate told us that breakfast started at 6:30 AM but on weekends it's not until 7:00 which meant with our plans we could not partake.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed May 10, 2018

One night here on business... typical SpringHill. Very clean and updated. Front desk staff was helpful and courteous. This property is located close to a bunch of places for food and is easy to get to / from the airport.

Breakfast is standard fare but was well-stocked, clean and nice.

Date of stay: April 2018