All reviews pull out couch hvac unit staff was friendly standard fare next morning stayed here for nights complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again hot tub desk highway starbucks roomy museum
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

My sons and I stayed here for a visit to Crystal Bridges. I had a king room and they had two queens. Both rooms were updated and clean and bathrooms were nice. The check-in man was friendly and efficient. Breakfast was standard free breakfast. Location has lots of eating places all around. Not far from Bentonville square and Crystal Bridges. Would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Kathie Z, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

We thank you for staying us and we would love to have you back. It is always a pleasure to see a return guest and have the opportunity to further cultivate the relationship.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Property is another low level Marriott. Although close to the interstate it was an odd location as far as access. Not fun in rush hour turning across traffic. Room was clean and up to date just nothing to rave about. At breakfast the eggs were cold so we left without eating. A huge difference staying here as compared to our usual full service Marriott or Sheraton.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Kathie Z, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

G L,

I thank you for staying with us and for letting everyone know how clean our rooms are and that our style is up to date. As for us being a low level Marriott, I would advise you to research the business model of the Marriott brand you choose before staying there. Each of the fine brands in the Marriott portfolio are designed from the ground up for a particular type of guest and I sincerely apologize that our brand wasn't for you. SpringHill Suites was not designed to compete with a full service hotel and when compared to one, we will always fall short because we're not designed to do so.

In regards to the eggs, we do rotate them out regularly and any number of factors could've contributed to them being cooler than some people like. The most common in our business is previous guest leaving the lids open continuously and the time it takes to make a new batch after the breakfast attendant notices. I do apologize for this and I assure you that we do our best to stay on top of our many great breakfast choices.

Best wishes,
Kathie

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Our family of four spent one night in July, 2017 at this hotel. Upon check in, the lobby was updated, clean welcoming. The room itself was larger with 2 queens and a sleeper sofa. My kids are older and don't want to sleep together. The room itself was an odd layout but worked well with us. Like others said, the hotel is older and the usual visible signs are beginning to show, but nothing major for us. The breakfast was nice with great selection. After leaving town my wife noticed that she left her reading glasses in the room. Usually when we have called other hotels when leaving items, nothing is ever turned in. But this time they were found and the front desk was very happy to put them in the mail to us free of charge. I greatly appreciate that. Thank you!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2017

What a nice little hotel! The bed was super comfortable, everything was very clean and it was right by a running trail! Breakfast is included and it is centrally located for food within walking distance. I had no issues here and am looking forward to my next stay!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Mellissa K
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Stayed Memorial weekend - good value and acceptable breakfast, but the poor hostess really needed help replenishing and keeping up with the full house! Beds very comfortable and shower has nice big rain head. Small dorm fridge and four cup coffee maker in room. Pool and hot tub clean.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple