“A very nice hotel, great location”

Comfort Inn Bentonville
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This was a great hotel. The room was large and it had a half kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, dishes, etc. The beds were comfortable with good blankets, the bathroom was clean, the staff was helpful, the room was quiet, overall it was a nice stay. The location is also a plus, right off the highway, close to Crystal Bridges and the center of town. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank flowercat13
Sheryl C, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Flowercat13,
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind words and have passed along to our staff.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Rooms are large and have always found them to be clean. They use a pillow top mattress and it has proven over many stays to be the most comfortable bed I have slept in. I wake up refreshed and my back not hurting, only hotel I have found that I can make that claim to.
Have an excellent breakfast with attendants constantly refilling anything as it get low.
The staff, from the check in clerk to the house keepers are friendly and helpful.
The only hotel I would recommend for all around excellence.

Room Tip: Handicap rooms are available with wheelchair accessible showers.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ken D
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The location was good. The walls were thin. The bathroom sink had problems--the faucet was not set properly; the water would not get hot and the the drain was slow. Be very aware of the early check-in charge. It is ten dollars/hour, and check-in is three PM.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank RitaLe4
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I am staying here as I type this review. I have been here a night already and I have 3 more nights due to house repairs. The hotel is pretty nice I would place it a little bit ahead of a Hampton or Hyatt Place. I have what they called a king studio. Its pretty nice there is a 42" or so flat screen tv, fridge and microwave. They don't provide much in the way of dishes in this size room so if its more than 1 or two people I could see that as an issue. I am only getting two bars on the internet and its gone down a time or two but it has been enough I could work via vpn for several hours with little to no problems. The bed isn't very good if you are one who likes soft beds... Its rather hard. Here is my overall scoring:

Location: B+
Price: C
Breakfast: C+
Customer Service: B-
Hot Tub & Pool: A-

Overall: B+ (I gave them bonus points because they have a self service laundry on the second floor - Its comp!)

Room Tip: Its by the interstate so keep that in mind when they place your room if you can!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Islic2
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I stayed two nights at Simmons Suites. It's a very clean, upscale, newer hotel (within the past couple of years) with kitchenettes. The hotel is in the perfect proximity to both downtown Bentonville, as well as to the Walmart campus. The staff was friendly and it's nice that there's a little bar as well. The gym was lacking (there was only one treadmill and no free-weights), but other than that it was a great stay. I would highly recommend this hotel and will be staying there again if I'm ever in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kristin L
Reviewed April 30, 2014

At first blush, I was not impressed. I stood at reception for five minutes before I saw any staff and there was no bell to ring, so I just waited. After that, all improved. My room was huge, clean, comfortable and very quiet. The morning breakfast was better than average. I did not use the pool but those who did seemed to enjoy it. The fitness center looked well kept and modern.

The location is just off the highway easy to find.

I would return.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Tom B
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We visited Crystal Bridges Museum again and checked TripAdvisor for a place to stay and booked Simmons Suites this time based on the great recommendations... Then a friend who regularly stays in Bentonville said they wouldn't stay there 'because it looked deserted'. Ha! Turns out TripAdvisor was right, my friend was wrong (of course he'd never stayed there). Excellent room, breakfast, fully equipped hotel that far exceeded our expectations. It was quite but certainly not deserted. It was a great deal and only a couple of miles away from the museum. This will be the place we pick in the future. By the way, my friend plans to stay there next time too.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple