Comfort Inn Bentonville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Bentonville(Bentonville)
View Hotel
21c Museum Hotel Bentonville(Bentonville)
View Hotel
All reviewssimmons suitesfull size refrigeratorcrystal bridgesmini kitchenbreakfast roomhot tubsmall barwaffle makerwaffleslarge showerexercise roombreakfast choicesoff the highwaycomplimentary breakfastshort drivecomfortable bedsthe entire hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My cousin and I, both senior, senior citizens drove to Bentonville last week to view the new museum. Following Tripadvisors comments, we booked at the Simmons Suites. The room was bigger and nicer than I would have dreamed; the breakfast area clean and the food choices abundant. But the helpfulness of the desk clers was the outstnading feature of this very nice property. I forgot my pillow which I always travel with, in the room. I called after I returned home and not only did they have it saved for me but they sent it to me. Yeah Simmons Suites.

Room Tip: try to get a room that does not face the highway.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Abby H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2012

Thank you for your review! We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you did receive your pillow back! Our front desk staff is one of the best in the area, and we pride ourselves in our service to our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back again on one of your future stays!

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I really enjoy this hotel every time I have to make a business trip to Bentonville. It is honestly the best option for NW Arkansas for both families and business travelers. The hotel is very clean, the staff is very friendly, and the rooms are well done, updated, and large. The hotel offers a very nice complimentary breakfast. There is s decent fitness center and pool. In addition there is a fun bar that is made specifically for business travelers (but anyone can use it).

Really - unless you want hotel points - this is your best option by far. I will always return to the Simmons Suites when I am visiting for a WalMart trip.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank andrew_branham
Abby H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2012

Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoy your stays with us, and we look forward to welcoming you again on one of your future visits!

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I called to cancel my reservation and was told they could not cancel it because it was done through a third party. I called back several hours latter and explained that there was a death and had to cancel my trip. The manager, Brian, told me "you didn't cancel in time so we will be charging you for the no show. I looked at my credit card and they charged me for the full visit AND the cancelation!!!!! I have called 3 times and they still have not credited me back the full amount and it's been 3 days!!!!

Room Tip: Take your business somewhere else!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sheila H
Reviewed January 21, 2012

My wife and I were visiting The Shepherd's Chapel Church in Gravette, AR and needed a near-by place to stay. Simmons Suites in Bentonville, AR was very clean and the bed (king) was a thick pillow top mattress that was very comfortable. There is a full size fridge and kitchennette included with the rooms which was very reasonable in price, especially for a week-end. The free breakfast was buffet style and included eggs, meat, fruit, milk, juices, etc. We will probably stay here each time we visit our church in Gravette, AR Also, this hotel is extremely close to the Crystal Bridges Art Museum that the Walton Family of Wal-Mart stores based in this area. The museum is free and is spectacular!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Abby H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to be the closest hotel to Crystal Bridges. It is such an amazing museum and we are glad you enjoyed your visit! We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Picked this hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews and was not disappointed. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful, the room clean and large, and the facilities good. The bed was comfortable and best of all, it was quiet! There are only 2 things that would make this hotel even better: 1) a choice of pillows so you could have softer ones like down instead of only foam and 2) if they had a shuttle service. We did not have a car and used taxis which were expensive. A taxi from the hotel to Crystal Bridges Museum is $10 plus tip for a short ride of 2-3 miles. But overall, we recommend it highly.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the comments about the pillows- that is definitely something we can work on and have options available for your future stay. Unfortunately, the shuttle service is not an amenity we can add at this time and maintain our low rates. However, your comments will help us partner with area taxi services to work on more affordable fares, especially to Crystal Bridges. We appreciate the comments and hope to host you again on your future visit to Bentonville!