“Bentonville”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Castlerock Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Bentonville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Benton, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We checked in 2/27/13 and stayed 2 nights for business and 1 night for pleasure for a total of 3 nights. I had called the day before to confirm and was greeted by a pleasant voice on the phone and confirmed exactly as planned. Chad took care of checking us in on the 27th and was a huge help during our stay. he suggested places to eat and attractions in the area. We were checked out by Erich on the 1st and again no problems or charges not expected. Food was good and our room was outstanding. Very clean and neat.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
bwcastle, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you for review our hotel. I will make sure and share with my team that you had a pleasant visit and that we are able to take care of all of your needs. I am glad that you were able to enjoy not only our hotel but also some of the local Bentonville restaurants. If there is anything that I or my team can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Plano
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

This Best Western is super! In the past the BW rooms were very small and not updated. This hotel is the complete opposite..large rooms very attractively decorated. Lobby is extremely inviting as it is very large with sitting areas, eating area, and business area. The staff was extremely polite and helpful. I thought the hotel was brand new but it turns out it is 4-l/2 years old....everything was very clean and in superb condition. The breakfast was very good and alternates each day. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it if we are in this area again. Another plus was the bed which was very comfortable!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I will make sure that my team gets to read your review of our hotel.

I am glad that you noticed our upgraded rooms being a Best Western Plus we do have some upgraded amenities that make us stand out from the rest.

If there is anything I can do you for you during your travels even if it is contacting a fellow Best Western property please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel.

Hobart, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I stay here several times a year for business . The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The staff is always very helpful. I would recommend this to anybody visiting the area. It is also a great bang for the buck!

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for being a loyal customer at Best Western Plus in Bentonville, AR and for taking the time to write a survey. I love to hear that you would recommend us to your friends and fellow travelers.
If there is anything that myself or my team can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.

Phoenix Az
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

We enjoyed our week long stay here and will look forward to returning again. The room was large, clean, and quiet and had everything we needed. The entire hotel has wonderful facilities however we did not use most of them. We checked in at the front desk with Chad who was very pleasant and helpful during our stay. The breakfast area was clean, well-stocked; all the food was hot and fresh. It had everything you could ask for at a hotel and if you needed something Barbra was there to help you. She kept the coffee hot and fresh which we enjoyed.

Overall the hotel was a perfect stay, our stay couldn’t have been better. The location was great for getting around to the different places that we had to go each day. The parking lot was large, well-lighted, the security cameras made me relaxed in knowing that someone was watching the parked cars.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
bwcastle, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Dear: andyphxaz

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel as well as some of our local restaurants and attractions. I love to see people that actively review things of interest in the area. I will make sure that my team gets to read your review of our hotel.

I am glad that we were able to make your trip a happy one. I am sorry that you did not get to use all of our amenities such as our pool, fitness center and business center and I hope if you come back this way in the future you will have more time to relax and be able use of our entire facility.

Lawrence, Kansas, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

We stayed here while visiting family in Bentonville. The location was perfect for us, the room furnishings, and linens, appeared new. The lobby and room were spotlessly clean, and although located on the main floor across the hall from the swimming pool, it was very quiet. Accessing the Wi-Fi was the quickest I have experienced in a hotel. My family had stayed at a 4 star hotel in Chicago the week before, where the service, and condition of the hotel, was no where nearly as nice as this one.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank NANCY H
bwcastle, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill our a survey so that other travelers will know how great our hotel is. I am glad to hear that your stay was worry free. I love to hear from our travelers who enjoy the amenities and great service that we have to offer. I am glad that we were able to out shine your previous hotel trip in Chicago.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Excellent value. Booked two rooms, they were right next door to each other which was so convenient. Third floor so very quiet. The linens were good, the mattress and pillows comfortable, best of all very clean. One feature I loved and haven't noticed elsewhere was the lighting in the bathroom. The switch closest to the door turns on a very gentle light which is great for those of us who get up during the night, the light was bright enough to see but not so bright that it caused me to be wide awake upon returning to bed.
Breakfast was good, so nice to have name brand cereal.
The staff was very helpful and gave us excellent directions to the Mildred Cooper Chapel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
bwcastle, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear: Bettina

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel and for letting other travelers know about us. You are correct in that we have a lighting feature that other hotels do not have in the bathroom and I am glad that it made your stay more comfortable. I am glad that my team was able to help you with directions and you found everyone to be friendly. If I can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel. 479-845-7707