“Excellent Hotel”

Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We enjoyed our week long stay here and will look forward to returning again. The room was large, clean, and quiet and had everything we needed. The entire hotel has wonderful facilities however we did not use most of them. We checked in at the front desk with Chad who was very pleasant and helpful during our stay. The breakfast area was clean, well-stocked; all the food was hot and fresh. It had everything you could ask for at a hotel and if you needed something Barbra was there to help you. She kept the coffee hot and fresh which we enjoyed.

Overall the hotel was a perfect stay, our stay couldn’t have been better. The location was great for getting around to the different places that we had to go each day. The parking lot was large, well-lighted, the security cameras made me relaxed in knowing that someone was watching the parked cars.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
bwcastle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Dear: andyphxaz

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel as well as some of our local restaurants and attractions. I love to see people that actively review things of interest in the area. I will make sure that my team gets to read your review of our hotel.

I am glad that we were able to make your trip a happy one. I am sorry that you did not get to use all of our amenities such as our pool, fitness center and business center and I hope if you come back this way in the future you will have more time to relax and be able use of our entire facility.

If there is anything I can do you for you during your travels even if it is contacting a fellow Best Western property please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We stayed here while visiting family in Bentonville. The location was perfect for us, the room furnishings, and linens, appeared new. The lobby and room were spotlessly clean, and although located on the main floor across the hall from the swimming pool, it was very quiet. Accessing the Wi-Fi was the quickest I have experienced in a hotel. My family had stayed at a 4 star hotel in Chicago the week before, where the service, and condition of the hotel, was no where nearly as nice as this one.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank NANCY H
bwcastle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill our a survey so that other travelers will know how great our hotel is. I am glad to hear that your stay was worry free. I love to hear from our travelers who enjoy the amenities and great service that we have to offer. I am glad that we were able to out shine your previous hotel trip in Chicago.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Excellent value. Booked two rooms, they were right next door to each other which was so convenient. Third floor so very quiet. The linens were good, the mattress and pillows comfortable, best of all very clean. One feature I loved and haven't noticed elsewhere was the lighting in the bathroom. The switch closest to the door turns on a very gentle light which is great for those of us who get up during the night, the light was bright enough to see but not so bright that it caused me to be wide awake upon returning to bed.
Breakfast was good, so nice to have name brand cereal.
The staff was very helpful and gave us excellent directions to the Mildred Cooper Chapel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
bwcastle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear: Bettina

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel and for letting other travelers know about us. You are correct in that we have a lighting feature that other hotels do not have in the bathroom and I am glad that it made your stay more comfortable. I am glad that my team was able to help you with directions and you found everyone to be friendly. If I can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel. 479-845-7707

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stayed here because I did not want to drive back home. They have changed the bedding since my last stay and have made some changes to breakfast for the better new items and better juice. The bed was comfortable and the room was super clean. I also noticed they made a change to the wifi and it was quicker then my last trip. The hot tub was great. I had a sore back and it helped out. The staff was great everyone is friendly and helpful. I will stay here again and would recommend them to any traveler.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We walked in on a Sunday evening and were greeted by name. Our desk clerk was the most helpful I can ever remember. He suggested two excellent restaurants, showed us photos from the museum we came to see, and even mailed my postcards which often never happens when I trust them to someone. So You will be fortunate if Chad is there when you go.

Our room was fresh clean, large, and everything looked much newer than the 4 years it has been open.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
bwcastle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to fill our a survey so that other travelers will know how great our hotel is. I am glad to hear that Chad was able to help you and that your stay was worry free. Please feel free to ask for me during your next stay so that I can meet you in person. I love to hear from our travelers who enjoy the amenities and great service that we have to offer.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here the first weekend in November 2012. This hotel was very clean, reasonably priced, spacious rooms with lots of amenities. It also came with a hot breakfast, buffet style, every morning that was really good. they had scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, assorted baked goods, cereals, juices, milk, tea & coffee. The employees were not just polite, they were thoughtful and kind, too.Nick was very hepful upon our arrival to check us in and see if we needed dinning recomendations or directions. Then when we were checking out, Jennifer was so wonderful making sure our stay was a happy comfortable one and that we had everything we needed before we left. I watched her print out directions and provide a map for a couple of elderly guests just before me. She was so nice. I would recommend this hotel to everyone, families, business travelers, etc.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy B

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey and for leaving such pleasant comments in regards to our hotel Service and amenities. I am glad that you enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet and that our staff was able to meet all of your needs. Thank you for letting other travelers know how great our hotel is. Please feel free to ask for me during your next stay. I love to meet all of our guest that make our job such a pleasure.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great service , Chad really helped make my stay the best it could be
He is a great employee and makes it his passion to help , Great pool , great breakfast
the motel is clean and the house cleaning staff is wonderful

Room Tip: Enjoy your self great hotel
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for choosing Best Western Plus Castle Rock Inn & Suites in Bentonville, AR as you place to stay. I love to hear that one of my team members helped make you stay an enjoyable one. We try very hard to offer great customer service. I hope that when you are in Bentonville, AR again you stay with us.