Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewscastle rockfront deskcrystal bridgesgreat place to staymicrowave and refrigeratorwould definitely stay here againhot breakfastvery nice hotelhot tubwafflesking roomeach morningenjoyed our stayfitness roomwe've stayedwalton blvdthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Excellent value. Booked two rooms, they were right next door to each other which was so convenient. Third floor so very quiet. The linens were good, the mattress and pillows comfortable, best of all very clean. One feature I loved and haven't noticed elsewhere was the lighting in the bathroom. The switch closest to the door turns on a very gentle light which is great for those of us who get up during the night, the light was bright enough to see but not so bright that it caused me to be wide awake upon returning to bed.
Breakfast was good, so nice to have name brand cereal.
The staff was very helpful and gave us excellent directions to the Mildred Cooper Chapel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
bwcastle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear: Bettina

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel and for letting other travelers know about us. You are correct in that we have a lighting feature that other hotels do not have in the bathroom and I am glad that it made your stay more comfortable. I am glad that my team was able to help you with directions and you found everyone to be friendly. If I can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel. 479-845-7707

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stayed here because I did not want to drive back home. They have changed the bedding since my last stay and have made some changes to breakfast for the better new items and better juice. The bed was comfortable and the room was super clean. I also noticed they made a change to the wifi and it was quicker then my last trip. The hot tub was great. I had a sore back and it helped out. The staff was great everyone is friendly and helpful. I will stay here again and would recommend them to any traveler.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We walked in on a Sunday evening and were greeted by name. Our desk clerk was the most helpful I can ever remember. He suggested two excellent restaurants, showed us photos from the museum we came to see, and even mailed my postcards which often never happens when I trust them to someone. So You will be fortunate if Chad is there when you go.

Our room was fresh clean, large, and everything looked much newer than the 4 years it has been open.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
bwcastle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to fill our a survey so that other travelers will know how great our hotel is. I am glad to hear that Chad was able to help you and that your stay was worry free. Please feel free to ask for me during your next stay so that I can meet you in person. I love to hear from our travelers who enjoy the amenities and great service that we have to offer.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here the first weekend in November 2012. This hotel was very clean, reasonably priced, spacious rooms with lots of amenities. It also came with a hot breakfast, buffet style, every morning that was really good. they had scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, assorted baked goods, cereals, juices, milk, tea & coffee. The employees were not just polite, they were thoughtful and kind, too.Nick was very hepful upon our arrival to check us in and see if we needed dinning recomendations or directions. Then when we were checking out, Jennifer was so wonderful making sure our stay was a happy comfortable one and that we had everything we needed before we left. I watched her print out directions and provide a map for a couple of elderly guests just before me. She was so nice. I would recommend this hotel to everyone, families, business travelers, etc.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy B

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey and for leaving such pleasant comments in regards to our hotel Service and amenities. I am glad that you enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet and that our staff was able to meet all of your needs. Thank you for letting other travelers know how great our hotel is. Please feel free to ask for me during your next stay. I love to meet all of our guest that make our job such a pleasure.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great service , Chad really helped make my stay the best it could be
He is a great employee and makes it his passion to help , Great pool , great breakfast
the motel is clean and the house cleaning staff is wonderful

Room Tip: Enjoy your self great hotel
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for choosing Best Western Plus Castle Rock Inn & Suites in Bentonville, AR as you place to stay. I love to hear that one of my team members helped make you stay an enjoyable one. We try very hard to offer great customer service. I hope that when you are in Bentonville, AR again you stay with us.