“Fantastic place to stay.”

Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here the first weekend in November 2012. This hotel was very clean, reasonably priced, spacious rooms with lots of amenities. It also came with a hot breakfast, buffet style, every morning that was really good. they had scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, assorted baked goods, cereals, juices, milk, tea & coffee. The employees were not just polite, they were thoughtful and kind, too.Nick was very hepful upon our arrival to check us in and see if we needed dinning recomendations or directions. Then when we were checking out, Jennifer was so wonderful making sure our stay was a happy comfortable one and that we had everything we needed before we left. I watched her print out directions and provide a map for a couple of elderly guests just before me. She was so nice. I would recommend this hotel to everyone, families, business travelers, etc.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy B
bwcastle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey and for leaving such pleasant comments in regards to our hotel Service and amenities. I am glad that you enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet and that our staff was able to meet all of your needs. Thank you for letting other travelers know how great our hotel is. Please feel free to ask for me during your next stay. I love to meet all of our guest that make our job such a pleasure.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great service , Chad really helped make my stay the best it could be
He is a great employee and makes it his passion to help , Great pool , great breakfast
the motel is clean and the house cleaning staff is wonderful

Room Tip: Enjoy your self great hotel
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for choosing Best Western Plus Castle Rock Inn & Suites in Bentonville, AR as you place to stay. I love to hear that one of my team members helped make you stay an enjoyable one. We try very hard to offer great customer service. I hope that when you are in Bentonville, AR again you stay with us.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

This was our third stop on a two week trip, we stayed here four days. The staff were the best sao farGarret and Rubie welcomed us and made it feel like we were home. The afternoon dest man (I think his name is stan) was helpful and a good guy to just talk to, always had a good word. The breakfast staff made sure arera was clean and well stocked
. Housekeeping did an outstanding job. Many thanks to you all.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
bwcastle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding our hotel. I know you are busy and I really appreciate you taking time to let other travelers know about your experience at Best Western Castlrock Bentonville, AR.

I love to hear that our teams made you feel at home during your 2 week travel period. I hope that when you are in the area again you stay with us.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Stayed here for two nights while visiting Crystal Bridges. Very nice lobby area, though they could use some more space for the breakfast buffet. Room was comfortable though for some reason I the window was open and I didn't realize it for a while till I realized it wasn't warming up. I had a king suite which has a bed, work desk, and a couch. Overall it was a very good value and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank MichaelJW
bwcastle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you enjoyed your visit to Crystal Bridges. I have taken your suggestions and on busy weekend we have started using our meeting room as overflow for the breakfast area. We cant wait to see you during your next trip to Bentonville, AR.

Thanks

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I had to be in town for business and this hotel was a pleasant surprise. The room was a king suite and it was great. The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean. The lobby was nicely decorated. The staff was helpful in recommending a Resturant. Overall just a nice place to stay. I am sure I will be there again.

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you very much for choosing Best Western CastleRock in Bentonville, AR. We love to hear out guest say that they had a great time. My team looks forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I were in town for Bikes Blues and BBQ. The night front desk clerk was very friendly and accommodating. I own a professional housecleaning service and I am very picky about hotel cleanliness and I must say, the rooms were very large and probably some of the cleanest I have seen in a long time. Thanks so much for such a warm welcome for all of us bikers.

• Stayed: September 2012
bwcastle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

I am very please that my team here at the Best Western Plus Castlerock was able to make your stay a pleasant one. I hope that we made your Trip for the BBQ event a great one. Thank you so very much for filling out the survey and taking time to let other travelers know about your experience at our hotel.

I hope to see you next year for the BBQ event.

If there is anything myself or my team can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to call me.

479-845-7707

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our football weekend started out with a bust when Simmons Suites did not have our rooms even though they had been confirmed. Best Western had rooms for one night and said they would try to find a room the second night. Chad the desk clerk was impressive and showed what guest services was all about. He found a way to keep us the second night. Thanks Chad. The breakfast was good too. Thanks to BW. Our weekend was saved.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank harryl2001
bwcastle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves on working hard to make sure our guests are completely satisfied. The next time you are in NW Arkansas, we hope you choose to stay with us again! I am glad that Chad was able to save your weekend.