“Nice place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Bentonville
Protem, Missouri
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I had a military rate of $78 for a very large room. King bed, couch, coffee table, fridge and microwave. Bathroom was plenty large and had a shower head like a fire hose. Wish I had one like that at home. There was a managers reception M-Thur at 5:30 PM. You could skip dinner with all the munchies they put out. The breakfast buffet, comp, was just fine.No need to go somewhere else for breakfast. The room TV had a problem. Half the channels, the most popular cable ones, had no sound. I overheard others say it was the same in their room. As I was only there for one evening, I didn't complain to the desk. This hotel/room was a great place and priced right.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Lawton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

My friend and I stayed two nights in Bentonville Comfort Suites, and plan to visit again as soon as we can schedule. The staff were so friendly and helpful, even engaging in chit chat about local sights and restaurants. I can't imagine staying anywhere else when I return.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Last week I made a reservation online using the "redeem points" button and followed the trail through the website. I got an email confirmation. When I got to the hotel I was told it had not been registered as points-redemption and I had to pay with my credit card. The man at the desk told me they were not allowed to mess with points-redemption and said I should call Choice Hotels to get it resolved. I called them today only to be told they could not help me since I had already checked in. So I am left with expiring points and no time the rest of the year to use them.

The website needs to be more clear in the redemption area so a person using the site cannot go astray. When I choose redemption I don't expect to be led off some other path without knowing it.

The hotel where we stayed was very nice and we stay at that hotel when we go to that city all the time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Bentonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

We stayed at the Bentonville Comfort Suites October 22nd. What a beautiful hotel it was and they provided delicious Chinise cuisine during Happy Hour which was a pleasant surprise! Greg checked us in and he was extremely friendly and helpful. We asked for restaurant recommendations, and he gave us several going into detail about each restaurant and offering us coupons for some. With his guidance, we selected Fred's Hickory Inn. It was a delightful place to eat with fantastic food, a wonderful history, and great service. Thank you to Greg for being the type of staff member that every hotel should have at their front desk....Happy Customers from Lee's Summit, MO

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Smith, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is a great looking hotel, I was very pleasantly surprised. The staff were very friendly, yet professional. They provide you bottled water, a hot breakfast, great dinner, and internet all at no charge...hard to beat!

2 Thank Brandon W
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Very nice hotel and a great location in Bentonville. The decor is modern and staff is friendly. My room was clean, comfortable and very spacious. The extras really make this a great value: a bottle of water provided in the room, a manager's reception at 5pm with food from local restaurants, wonderful breakfast in the morning and complimentary internet.

The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean...all in all, couldn't ask for anything more. Very pleasant stay!

2 Thank ChristmasInJuly
adl057489, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Bentonville, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. We provide the Manager's Receptions Monday - Thursday each week, and we always try to showcase different types of food from our local restaurants.
I look forward to meeting you on a future trip.
-Amanda
Director of Sales
Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

We had a guaranteed late check in because our flight did not get in untill 9pm and we wanted to be sure we had room. We booked two weeks in advance for 4 nights. When we arrived at the hotel at 1030 we were told that they were so very sorry but they were overbooked and we would have to go elsewhere. They did call and find another hotel but what a hassel. Since we had the reservation for 4 nights they insisted we come back for the last 3 nights to honor our 4 night stay so we had to moved our stuff back. We wanted a room with two beds but they gave us the handicapped room with a king by the elevator. Lots of sorrys but no help. So we got 3 days of listening to everyone moving in at all times of day and night. So much for comfort. The rooms themselves were fine but nothing to write home about. Advice to you 'book elsewhere' preferably at a place where they honor their guarantee.

Room Tip: No late check in and not by the elevator.