“Very Friendly”

Comfort Suites Bentonville
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Bentonville
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Lady at front desk was extremely helpful when we arrived. She recommend a great place to eat and even printed off a coupon for us. The rooms are very clean and you cant beat free breakfast and free snacks throughout the day.

• Stayed: October 2012

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Located near Crystal Bridges Museum. If you pass through Bentonville you must see the art museum. TThe room was clean and the staff were pleasant. The price was competitive for the area. The air conditioner was noisier than I would have liked. I have stayed in motels that had overcome the single-room AC noise factor but this one had not. However, this one wasn't worse than most, just annoying. I would stay here again.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stayed at Comfort Suites after looking for a place to stay in Fayetteville, without success, for the Razorbacks/Rutgers football game. Anyone who has been to a Razorbacks home game knows that the nearby hotels are always fully booked. I must say that my overall experience was very good. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean, and the bedding very nice. I was given a room with handicap access (which I guess was not otherwise booked) so it was larger than rooms in other Comfort Suites properties. I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I recently stayed here and I have to say, the staff was truly amazing. Courteous, helpful and made me feel right at home. The hotel was spotless and my room was so warm and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in that area.
Charlotte W.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Charwhitt1
adl057489, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for the excellent review. We pride ourselves on cleanliness, and we work hard at maintaining our Platinum level award (highest that Choice Hotels offers). We look forward to seeing you again.
-Amanda
Director of Sales

Reviewed September 14, 2012

One of the better comfort Suites. Great staff at handling the large crowds that descend on this motel. Beautiful lobby and dining area. Amazing at how they fit everyone in without feeling crowded. Very convenient location and enough access and nearby roads to travel in this fast growing and ever popular area at home of WalMart.

Room Tip: Get here early as checkin could be hectic and there is a chance ( although Slim) you could lose a ro...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I stay approximately 40 nites a year at this hotel, the people are great, the place is clean and the comp food at the managers reception in really good.
Did I say the people were good, they really are very friendly yet professional, they give the place a good vibe. Relaxed and comfortable. Kevin, Amanda, Susan , Katy, Ted and Chris are very helpful and will do most anything to make your stay a good one. The place is modern and has good TVs nice little gym and hot tube pool.
Great walking and biking trails that you can leave the hotel and bike to Crystal Bridges Museum
or just enjoy a nice shady walk in the park not far away.

Room Tip: Ask for room 401 has 2 windows and a little bit of a view. It is very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I stayed there on a family trip and it is a great place to stay. It's nice to stay in a property that is modern and up-to-date The room was comfortable and spacious. Our beds were really comfortable.

Housekeeping did a great job of working around our family schedule.

I am going to book future business trip here, as a result of this stay.