All reviews waffles staff was very friendly and helpful crystal bridges museum we've stayed biscuits and gravy nice property great place to stay beds were very comfortable pleasant stay stayed one night would definitely stay here again excellent stay free breakfast pool and hot tub hot breakfast nice room business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2017

Great place to stay, clean and well kept, check in and checkout was smooth and attendant was kind and helpful, just passing through town...convenient to interstate and restaurants and good place for pets.

Date of stay: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GM790, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Dear nataliebT5198JC,

I appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. Our location does give us great access to I-49, local restaurants and shopping areas. I am pleased to hear your check in and out process was simple and the front desk agents were friendly and helpful as well. If you every pass through again we hope you will choose to stay with us!

Reviewed June 18, 2017

I was there overnight for a school event. Very courteous staff, and the facility/room was clean and updated. More space in the room than I imagined. Good breakfast as well. I'll probably stay there again if opportunity arises.

Date of stay: November 2016

Dear Penelope012,

Wow, thank you for giving us an excellent review of your recent stay! Our staff takes pride in delivering an exceptional guest experience whether it be from the Front Desk, to Housekeeping or Maintenance. I am pleased to hear our recently updated rooms were spacious enough for your stay as well. If you are ever in the NWA area again we hope you will stay with us!

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

I came to Bentonville for work and stayed here and the staff was super nice and very helpful. The breakfast is great, even has a waffle maker! They had a reception type thing on some evenings which was very nice! There were a lot of great places to eat nearby. The hot tub was down when we were there so never got to try it. Overall very nice rooms and the lady's that cleaned the rooms put a pillow case on the pillow I had purchased for my stay, they had softer pillows which are not my fav but thought that was a very nice extra step they took!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on your recent business trip! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our Bright Side Breakfast and Manager's Reception through the week. Indeed, our location has perfect access to many restaurants, shopping and many businesses in the area as well. We try to make our guests feel at home when they stay with us and it sounds like our housekeeping department was able to add an extra touch for you. I hope if you are ever in the Bentonville area again that you will choose our hotel to stay at again!

Reviewed June 8, 2017

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GM790, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Reviewed June 4, 2017

Had a great experience at this hotel. So clean, large rooms, very quiet, excellent breakfast. We really had a great stay here. Would definitely stay here again if I am back in the area. Staff was also so nice.

Date of stay: May 2017

Dear andgin,

Thank your for taking the time to review your stay at the La Quinta Inn and Suites in Bentonville. I am happy to hear you had an excellent stay and enjoyed our recently renovated property. We strive to deliver an exceptional guest stay and enjoy hearing from our guests when we do. We hope to see you on your next trip to the NWA area!