La Quinta Inn & Suites Bentonville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesroom was cleana great staycrystal bridges museumstaff was very friendly and helpfulwe've stayedgreat propertybiscuits and gravywould definitely stay here againfree breakfaststayed one nighteasy accessnice place to staypool and hot tubhot breakfastpetlq
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Hot Springs, Arkansas, USA
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Your motel was at a great location to Museum we where going to visit. The free breakfast
was very good and everyone was helpful and friendly. I was impressed with the service of
all personnel ...the only thing that was the bed was lumpy so the mattress needs to be
replaced for a more comfortable sleep. Other than that, my stay was perfect and I will
always make sure I will stay with La Quinta motels in my travels. Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
A TripAdvisor Member
Romeoville, Illinois, USA
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and 2 older daughters recently stayed at the La Quinta in Bentonville, Arkansas, and we were delightfully surprised at how nice everything was for such a reasonable price! The only "complaint" we would have was that the feather pillows got flat so we would ask for extras. But everything else was superb (they even had the lights on in the room which was a welcoming touch). We HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I am normally a Four Seasons Hotel type of traveler but there were not a lot of upscale hotels in Bentonville. Generally I like LaQuinta but some of them are run down, full of kids and a bit sub-par. NOT this one! It was great. Clean, relatively new, quiet, even a decent breakfast. If you are going to the Crystal Bridges Museum this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Book early to get a room with 2 queen beds. Not sure about this one but some LaQuintas have more kings than 2 queen bed rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was another great La Quinta, and a HUGE one at that. I've stayed at a lot of La Quinta Inns but I've never seen one as big as this one, wow, it's a monster. It's in an area with a lot of restaurants and other stores and not far from downtown Bentonville (birthplace of Walmart), which is worth a visit in and of itself. The breakfast was great with little egg patties and hard boiled eggs, yogurt, great coffee and juices and milk, etc; everything you'd expect. The bed was excellent as were the pillows and the bathroom had shower gel (soap) and shampoo in containers in the shower to cut down on wasted little bottles. A nice idea, I wish all hotels would do this. I'd highly recommend this hotel, it's right off of the freeway yet is quiet and you can get your exercise or go for a swim and the front desk folks are as friendly as can be. Very well done, La Quinta.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2013

There was a barking dog in a nearby room. If I choose to stay here again I will ask to have a room away from pets and not under an occupied room. The room was nice and the bed was excellent. Their free breakfast buffet was one of the best I've ever seen. Reasonably priced for the quality of stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family