“Excellent. Pet Friendly Hotel.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Bentonville
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville
Saint Joseph, Missouri, USA
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This place was better than we expected. The place was clean, I mean really clean, mattresses were great. Had a very good nights sleep. We usually try to skimp a little on our hotels but never again. The good nights rest was worth every penny. Wasn't to high anyway, $80 a night and the dog was welcome too. It's non-smoking (I'm a smoker) but smoking is allowed outside the door and wasn't to far away. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I always think accolades should be given to those who deserve them. The hotel and staff...from housekeeping to the General Manager, Sam J.....were efficient, pleasant, and obviously committed to providing my friend and me...as well as the other guests we encountered....a pleasant stay during our nights at La Quinta. The staff was kind and answered all our needs from an extremely clean room to a well prepared breakfast in the mornings.

I can't imagine having an unpleasant experience at this well-run hotel...and plan to stay there any time I return to the area.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Call me picky, but I expect to have my room cleaned each day at a hotel. Imagine our surprise at the end end of a full day when we returned to find our room just the way we left it. The evening staff provided towels and told us to see Sam the GM in the morning implying some compensation for the inconvenience. To Sam I was a room number and a battle to be fought. Sam did the following: 1. He did not apologize for the inconvenience. 2. He alluded to variations of compensation depending on the problem ( ie plumbing would get more money while room cleaning was less inconvenient) 3. He offered me 18% off the room rate and proceeded to tell me that in Bentonville that would be a great rate for a room without services and he would take it. 4. He never used my name and it was right in front of him. (isn't that on the list of good customer relations?)
My husband and I are only getting this short little vacation this year and I explained that to Sam. Later I returne d to the front desk and asked for Sam again. I told him number 1 and 4 above and he still did not apologize for the inconvenience. I told him I would be writing this review. Apparently, he didn't care because he didn't change his approach. I wanted an apology for the inconvenience, not a coupon.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pam H
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My grandson played in a state tournament in a town that had no hotels so the closes ones were in Bentonville. La Quinta worked with my daughter-in-law from the word go to give them good rates and accomodation. Upon arrival they did everything to make sure the team had a great time while they were away from the ballfields. They went out of their way to move times for check-out and pool times just so the kids had a time to remember. The staff was great, rooms and lobby were very nice.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Russellville, Arkansas, USA
Reviewed July 1, 2012

06-27-2012
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Thanks for the very pleasant stay. Would come back again if I am ever in the area. This was pleasure visit to see the Crystal Bridges museum and I may not be coming back this away again. But be assured if I do, I will stay at La Quinta.

rs

Elk City, Oklahoma, USA
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Both sides of our son's family spent a long weekend to visit and party for our granddaughter's second birthday. We all stayed at the Bentonville, Arkansas LG and all enjoyed the total weekend and the breakfast each morning. We will definately stay there many nights in the future.

Ralph and Judy May