All reviews an early flight park and fly leave your car the shuttle driver breakfast starts next morning convenient hotel business center breakfast bar comfortable stay yogurt rooms are clean bed was comfortable complimentary breakfast front desk clerk the room was nice plenty of parking
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Reviewed July 26, 2017

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Reviewed July 18, 2017

As all my reviews I rate based on like properties, and this although needing a few upgrades, especially for the price gets a full 5 stars! I was told that it is in the process of renovation...
It is not the most convenient as far as location as it is close to the airport so it is a 5 minute drive to to town, but that is not a big deal.

Blythe the front desk person who checked me in was outstanding! Our office had made some changes and I did not get my new corporate credit card, she was very understanding and assisted me in making arrangements through my supervisor via phone for my room payment...many hotels will not do this, I know!

The room was neat and clean and cleaned properly each day.

The hotel also has a vending / ready meals and snack sales area, a real plus if you do not feel like going out to eat or staying at a full service hotel for another $100.00 additional per night!

Overall a great stay at a great price!

If you want super quiet, choose a different hotel / location as this is close to the airport, but for me it was fine.

I would definitely stay there again!

The entire staff was super friendly and helpful!

One recommendation; vary your breakfasts a bit, add bacon every other day, switch up the eggs perhaps to scrambled... it was adequate, better than some but could use a little more variety.

Reviewed July 15, 2017