“Disappointed, hotel has gone downhill since lst year”

Wingate by Wyndham Bentonville Airport
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Bentonville
Reviewed October 18, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank JOANNE V

A TripAdvisor Member
LEAD HILL
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I do not believe we could have chosen a hotel with a better or more friendly and accommodating staff. The hotel is located a bit away from everything, but a trip to the airport with a place for our van to park free of charge just added to our sense of security as we traveled to hawaii for our 50th weding anniversary. I plan to stay anytime we travel by plane from Fayetteville.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2012

When I arrived at hotel, the gentleman working the desk told me I did not have a reservation! This upset me because I had been driving already 8 hours. He was not friendly and was rude! I finally after 10-15 minutes got checked in because agent was so slow!! I put my bags down and left.. I came back to hotel around 3 am. When i got ready to take a shower the tub was dirty and filled with water!! I todl desk agent that night about it. She was very kind pleasant to talk to unlike agent at check in. I went back up to room to smell a burning smell.. My a/c had burnt up and wasn't working!! Told agent on duty about this problem. Finally ready for bed I crawl into a bed full of hair!!! This was the nasty room I have ever seen!! Im an employee for Wyndham and never have since a place so nasty!! The next day I spoke with the rude lady at desk who seemed not to care adn told her to have a manager contact me. The Girl changed my rooms and gave me keys. When I got to next room, I saw it had not even been clean from last guest who stayed in room. They then gave me the keys to 312 by this time i didn't have time to go check out this room because i had to leave and go to fayetteville. The manager called my cell with in next 15 minutes and was very pleasant and apologized for the problem and comped my room and changed rooms. When I came back to hotel around 3 am that night come to find out they had gave me wrong keys again and yet had to get another room!! This hotel needs some serious help and proper training!! Never will I stay or recommended this property to anyone!!! I will like to add apon my arrival I spoke with manger which at time i didnt know was manger and she was very helpful!! TWO thumbs up for manger but two thumbs down on staff!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank lancebrewer1214
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great stay. Didn't have any problems. Motel was in great area, very peaceful. Breakfast was great. Fitness room great

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We wanted a place close to centerton with easy access to bentonville. We were very pleased with the Wingate. I had a slight problem with the online booking which was quickly addressed by the staff at the hotel. We would stay here again and would recommend this to anyone wanting an easy location in the bentonville area. It is close to the airport, but we weren't bothered by noise.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

A little further out of the way if youare in the region for other activities, such as Crystal Bridges Art Museum. But we had planned on a particular weekend in September without checking the Arkansas Razorback football schedule. They were playing at home, and most hotels were full when we checked. This one was available, and it was VERY nice, and less expensive than many others. If you don't mind the extra 10-15 minutes drive, I couldn't recommend anything better. Personnel was helpful, and exceedingly pleasant, breakfast was fine, rooms comfortable, and the pilots and flight crew stay here, too. Didn't hear any planes, but I imagine there aren't a lot, especially at night.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This hotel was the best part of having to fly. It is extremely clean, comfortable, and very convenient to the NWA airport. There is a free shuttle and the staff are very helpful. The free breakfast was ok, I would have liked to have seen a few more fresh and healthy options.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo