Slaughter Pen Hollow Multi-Use Trail System
Review Highlights
Great Mountain Biking

Due to rain , I did not to get a very long ride while visiting the area. But what I got to try was... read more

Reviewed July 31, 2018
256richarda256
Kernersville
Completed the slaughter pen jam race

Reviewed October 11, 2017
Travis N
via mobile

All reviews great fun town square downtown bentonville all ages obstacles bike skills
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Due to rain , I did not to get a very long ride while visiting the area.
But what I got to try was amazing . Lots of trails for all ages and skill levels.
Plus some pavement and easy trails to catch your breath.
If you like to bike and anywhere near plan on spending the day.
Will go back again . Hope the rain holds out this time

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Some of the best trails in Northwest Arkansas. Always in great condition and the city of Bentonville keeps up the trails. We do this race every year and tried to come several times a year to use the trails. I only wish they had trails this good in Missouri where I’m from. If you do the full18 mile course that is mostly single track be prepared for about 2400 feet of climbing. I would recommend a 29 er hard tail Or a full suspension due to the rocks.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Any time I can ride my bike from my hotel to the trail head and back, it is a plus. Any time I can ride a trail that is as well maintained as this one, it is a plus. Any time I can ride a trail that has a variety of surfaces, climbs, flats, downhills and features, it is a plus. The trail signage is ample and more than sufficient. If you put this trail in the middle of nowhere, it would be a 10. Because it is right off the town square, it goes to 11.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

IF you are a total noob, there are green trails; some with "features" that are optional and avoidable, but that can let you work on your skills. If you are a total expert, there's plenty to keep you busy all day. Well maintained. Great atmosphere. One downside: had trouble finding port-a-potties or bathrooms.

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

Well done Bentonville.
Fantastic walking,hiking and MTB trails linked to easy to get to carparks.
MTB trails from easy flow beginner to so great fun white knuckle stuff :D
Trails have fun obstacles which you can choose to do or cycle around.
We diverted off and had great coffees in downtown Bentonville.

1  Thank AndrewDaleThompson
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

This is one of the, if not the, best trail system I have ever road on. With miles and miles of paved and dirt trails it is perfect for any rider; mountain bike or road bike. Slaughter Pen is a large trail system along the side of the Arkansas Razorback Greenway running from Bella Vista to Fayetteville Arkansas. You should defiantly try this trail system. There's even a free ride park!

1  Thank Wylie H
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

I go to this trail every thursday and shred the trails on my mountain bike. In my travels ive seen children as young as six and elders as old as 70. These trails have every kind of trail for weekend warriors or seasoned pros.

Reviewed September 17, 2016

Very cleverly designed Mountain Bike Park. Even though it's a relatively small area, it's packed with all sorts of rider attractions both for experts and intermediate riders. If you are in the area for work or other reasons, as I do, rent a bike in downtown Bentonville Phat Tire Bike shop and ride up here for an afternoon of fun.

Reviewed July 21, 2016

The trails were a blast, something for everyone. Somehow theres plenty of elevation change without much in the way of long grinding climbs. All of the singletrack is fun and the downhill will throw you into the air and make you feel like a kid. Having everything interconnected by the Razorback Greenway is genius. I love this place.

Reviewed May 12, 2016

Best Bike trails I've ever seen! Excellent paved and dirt trails, great scenery, great stops along the Razorback Greenway (farmers markets, bike shops, Crystal Bridges Art Museum, compton gardens) Stunt obstacles, smooth trails