“Excellent Italian food and not just your ordinary pasta dishes.”
Review of Bella Napoli - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bella Napoli
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This restaurant is definitely one we will visit again. All four of us loved our dinners from veal with shrimp in a wine sauce to a fettuccini bolonaise. The ricotta cheese cake is one of best. Prices were moderate and since it is a BYOB place you can enjoy a reasonably priced quality wine. The atmosphere is intimate and relaxing.

1  Thank amstee

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Napoli is a wonderful family run Italian place. We eat here on a regular basis and the food is always good!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We really wanted to like Bella Napoli. I prefer to support local when possible, but the food was just ok. I had the pesto gnocchi (one of the few pastas made in-house according to the server) which was a bit bland, optionally adding chicken added a little flavor, but not enough to make it worth choosing Bella Napoli over a Carrabas or Carinos. It also didn't help that the restaurant was in-between liquor licenses so there was no beer or wine available (they will have their new license in three weeks, so they would normally have beer and wine available). They also were out of veal, which meant 1/4 of their menu want available. Despite the restaurant being very empty (we were a group of 8, there was one other group and a couple in the place) it took longer than anticipated, not excessively slow, just know the staff works at a relaxed pace. Overall if wine were available and I could have ordered veal, it might have changed my mind a little, but only to raise my review to slightly above average.

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We were so happy to see Bella Napoli reopen in a new location. A year without Bella Napoli was too long! The service is still fabulous and the food is probably the most authentic Italian cuisine anywhere in Northwest Arkansas. Having spent time in Rome, my family definitely appreciates the authenticity of this food. Fabulous! Why it is not #1 ranked is truly a mystery.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love Bella Napoli and look forward to our lunches there. This is one of those rare places that is locally owned and the service and food is personal and terrific. They truly treat you like an old friend. Their spinach gnocchi is absolutely wonderful and my husband has his favorite dish that he looks forward to. They are in a little strip mall but don't let that fool you. The pasta is terrific and absolutely addicting!