“Great Indian Cuisine” 5 of 5 bubbles

Curry Point
Ranked #75 of 182 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Saint Paul, MN, USA
“Great Indian Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

We recently visited Curry Point. One evening we ordered off the menu and then returned to experience their buffet on a Saturday. The food is really exceptional. We have our favorite Indian restaurants in Minnesota but this restaurant serves a wider variety of foods on the buffet and really tastes great! Our adult daughter remarked that it is one of the finest taste experiences she has had! We plan to return when we return to the area!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Jonesboro, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Filthy, loud, and unremarkable”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

Had the vegetarian buffet on a Tuesday night around 5pm. The floors were sticky (especially around the buffet,) most of the tablecloths were stained and dingy, and there was litter on the floor under the booths. All of this was immediately visible as the server seated us. I had to ask for a different booth to avoid a dirty one! The large screen TV was blaring a cricket game. Was difficult to carry on a conversation.

The papadi chat and the tamarind rice on the buffet is incredibly good. Apparently, the buffet doesn't come with naan. . . we never received any. The spinach was very bland, which was disappointing.

There was no excuse for the filth. We were the first customers of the evening, and they were obviously watching a game on television.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
South
“A+ Indian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

Of all the Indian restaurants to come and go in Bentonville, Curry Point is Number 1!! They ALWAYS answer the phone unlike other places in town. This is very important to me because we get a lot of take-out. Their food is very fresh and always hot. I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off like the other Indian restaurants nor have they ever messed up my entire order. The staff is nice and accommodating. I do wish they were open on Mondays though.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Must've been a bad day”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Of all the Indian places In bentonville, this is my least favorite. We went for my birthday and I had to convince my husband because I love Indian food and he hates it.

The food had plenty of spice but not so much flavor. Our waitress didn't speak English and didn't understand what drinks we wanted.

We were not impressed and my husband decided he still hates Indian food.

Bentonville, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good indian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

This place has one of the best indian foods in Bentonville-Rogers area. The buffet is quite good and the place also has a steady stream of customers.

Visited December 2013