All reviews green penguins town square contemporary art crystal bridges unique hotel green plastic fun hotel short walk nespresso machine within walking distance on display malin goetz other cities farmers market rooms are modern saturday morning loved this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2015

I was skeptical of Bentonville and the 21c Hotel. I had never been to Bentonville and couldn't imagine that such a wonderful hotel as I was reading about could be found there. When I first arrived I thought maybe the hotel was overhyped, I am not a modern art fan so I initially thought they were trying way to hard to be "artsy." But as my stay continued over 3 days I became more and more a fan of the hotel and the area.

The rooms were very nice, the king had a sitting area and table. The bathroom had a large walk in shower and great lighting which could be left on without overpowering the rest of the room. The closets were will set up for traveling with others as they had shelves and lights so you could see what you were doing without waking others.

The rest of the hotel was also impressive in its details. There were two elevators for a relatively small hotel, and they actually moved when you were on them. I liked having the restaurant and bar on site. The parking was great if you can get a spot up front, if not the garage is accessible but not completely covered so that was a small downside. The location is fantastic near the square with several restaurants, bike paths, Compton Gardens, and Crystal Bridges all within walking distance.

In the end I am now a big fan of what Bentonville has to offer, and if you are going to Bentonville 21c is the place to stay in the heart of it all.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank iroamaround67801
Emmanuel G, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2015

Dear iroamaround67801,
We are always excited when a guest is so pleasantly surprised to find our unique hotel in the heart of downtown Bentonville! Our 21c team greatly appreciates your gracious comments about so many aspects of our property, from our well-designed rooms to our perfect location that is ideal for experiencing all that our charming town has to offer. Your sentiment that "the rest of the hotel was also impressive in its details" quite simply fills us with pride. We are thrilled you had such a great stay in our area, and hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again.

Reviewed August 19, 2015

As Executive Director of a Defense Attorney organization I had the pleasure of working with the wonderful staff at 21c Museum Hotel. I would highly recommend holding any type of meeting there. 21c exceeding all of my expectations. I can't wait to go back on my personal time!

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Emmanuel G, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2015

Dear Tracey C,
It was certainly our honor to host your organization's conference for the second time this summer, and we greatly appreciate your repeat business. All of us are thrilled your experience this year was just as exceptional as the last one, and that we met and exceeded your expectations once more. We are most grateful that you "highly recommend holding any type of meeting" at 21c, and our Bentonville team cannot wait for your return when you "Will come Back for Fun!

Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is right in the middle of everything you'll want to see and do in Bentonville. Friendly and accommodating staff, ease of parking, great rooms, amazing art gallery, fantastic restaurant and bar scene-all make for a very cool and relaxing spot to stay.

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank KRGB
Emmanuel G, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2015

Dear KRGB,
A "relaxing spot to stay" is just what we want to provide at 21c! All of us truly appreciate your great review about our ideally situated hotel in the heart of Downtown Bentonville. We have to agree that our special combination of amazing contemporary art, service oriented team, and comfortable rooms, along with our innovative restaurant and bar, do indeed make us "The place to be"! Please join us again should your travels bring you back to our corner of Northwest Arkansas.

Reviewed August 14, 2015

I stumbled across this place when i initially visited the Crystal Bridges Museum. This type of hotel is a rare find anywhere but is especially true for Arkansas. The rooms are clean and crisp and not matter what your age, you gotta love that the tub comes complete with a rubber ducky:) The green penguins add a magical touch....I will not attempt to explain them. The everchanging artwork displays are impressive and everyone should go into the workout area and look "up".

The Hive-the restaurant within 21C is well beyond expectations. Being vegan, I dont expect to find chefs that can create interesting vegetarian/vegan fare. The tomato panisse was exquisite!

This property is a destination unto itself.

Room tip: Right in the Middle of downtown. Enjoy Americana at its finest with a modern flair
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank rifa01
Emmanuel G, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2015

Dear rifa01,
Our green penguins are valuable members of our team who are here to welcome, entertain, and embody our fun sense of modern hospitality. They and the rest of us cannot thank you enough for your "Beautiful, Distinctive, Whimsical" description of our property! We are so glad you discovered us, and that you enjoyed our well-appointed rooms, incredible contemporary art exhibits, and inspired cuisine in The Hive. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us during your visit to Crystal Bridges, and we hope you will come back to see us again soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2015

Fun, artsy, superior customer service. Find an excuse to stay here! It's a ten minute walk to The Crystal Bridges Museum, as well as to some decent restaurants. It was a great place to spend a weekend

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Claire H
Emmanuel G, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2015

Dear Claire H,
Sometimes the nicest reviews are the most concise, and "Fun, artsy, superior customer service" are words we love reading about 21c! We are most appreciative of your taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us, and we are so happy you had such an enjoyable time in Bentonville. Our team thanks you greatly for your recommendation to fellow Trip Advisor readers to "Find an excuse to stay here!", and we hope you will do just that and visit us again soon.