“Business stay”

Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Bentonville
Hong Kong, China
“Business stay”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

very warm & friendly people .......no uniforms gives u even that additional personal touch . Rooms are excellent , modern and very clean . Hive - the restaurant was an excellent experience as well . The ART around is so cool and the place is designed so well , that you indeed feel you are in a museum, something different to add to the relaxation for the guest staying here .The downtown square is a few minutes walk , small boutique stores with antiques , spices , and a lot of warm and friendly people around , safe to walk around as well .

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank USSUNSHINE
Emmanuel G, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear USSUNSHINE,
Our team of hospitality professionals is so pleased to read that you truly appreciated our world class contemporary art, modern hotel concept and design, and most importantly that you found "very warm and friendly people" during your visit to our hotel and city. 21c wants our guests to rest, relax and enjoy a different experience and from your very approving review it sounds like you did just that. Thank you again for taking the time to share your keen observations with us and fellow Trip Advisor readers. We would be honored to assist you with a return visit should your travels bring you back to our area for business or pleasure.
Emmanuel Gardinier | General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed March 23, 2014

During a recent visit to Bentonville I was pleasantly surprised by the 21C. I love the modern decor and the art exhibits in the lobby where really top notch. It's the perfect location within walking distance to the main square, the best restaurants in Bentonville and to the Crystal Bridges museum. I loved strolling through the galleries each day before going up to my room, it was the perfect way to recharge my energy and unwind after a busy day. I stayed for 3 nights and the service was outstanding, everyone was extremely friendly and the first day I called to ask for toothpaste as I had forgotten to bring some and there was someone at the door, toothpaste in hand, less than a minute after I called the front desk. The room was huge, modern yet warm and I had the best night sleep I've had in a very long time. Not only where the beds extremely comfortable but the place was so quiet and peaceful.
The Hive restaurant is also wonderful, best food in Bentonville. I would not even think of staying anywhere else in Bentonville, the price you pay is well worth it for what you get!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Paula B
Dear 365ThingsSWFL,
"Awesome hotel, extremely comfortable, and great service" is a remarkable and most favorable summation of your recent visit to 21c! Our unique brand of genuine Southern hospitality is intended to provide a warm and exceptional level of service to our guests that sincerely compliments the many amazing physical attributes of our property. Your gracious comments about your personal experiences with our team reconfirms this attentiveness first hand, and we greatly appreciate your recognition and kind words. All of us are thrilled you had such an impressive stay with us that you "would not even think of staying anywhere else in Bentonville", and we would love to welcome you again very soon.
Los Angeles
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Wow! Those were the first words uttered out of my mouth as I walked into the 21c Hotel in Bentonville, Arkansas. The large space, the art inside and outside, the many green penguins made me feel like I just walked into some whimsical story. And that is actually a good feeling when walking into a hotel (at least for me).
At check in the front desk people were extremely nice and helpful and made be feel welcomed from the start. As I made my way to the elevator, I just took in all the art and was looking forward to dropping my bags and exploring more of it.
So the room. Overall, I love it. For me and my needs, it's the perfect hotel room. I wish I could take this hotel room with me everywhere I travel, it's that perfect. The room was large enough for a king sized bed and a little sitting couch with a table. Now I have to say, that I like this couch table concept especially for doing work at. Typical hotel desks are useless and don't function well at all which is why in this situation I always do work on a bed. Not at the 21c. I could do it on the couch at the table and feel even more comfortable. It was nice having the couch to stretch out on and the bed to sleep on. Someone is very forward thinking at the 21c office.
The bathroom was great and liked the high end amenities.
BUT my favorite thing about the room and it's one of the smallest things is that there is a Nespresso machine IN THE ROOM! I have one at home that I use all the time so when I saw this,I was extremely happy…BEyond happy because it is these little touches, these little additions that can make a room and stay at a hotel good or bad. Like I said, I wish I could pack up this room and unpack it everywhere I go.
The green penguins all over the property are fun and liked seeing them in the hallways and greeting me at my door in the morning.
While I stayed here, I also enjoyed the bar and restaurant. The drinks were really good and the bartenders were really nice and chatty. On weekends the bar and restaurant are pretty packed. I'm guessing it's one of maybe two places in town you can get really good well crafted drinks.
I thought the food was pretty good in general. I did enjoy the breakfasts I had during my stay.
I actually only ate and drank at the hotel which I don't always do since I like to explore cities and towns I'm in but I feel like this would be the place I end up anyway. So it's a win win. I just had to go downstairs for dinner and was completely happy with that.

I think it's pretty obvious how I feel about the 21c hotel in Bentonville. Beyond excellent. It's such a unique concept of blending a hotel with a museum but it really works and glad such a thing exists. I just hope more open up around the country. I may not be back to Bentonville but I do hope to stay at another one of the properties in the near future.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank TVtravelLA
Emmanuel G, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear TVtravelLA,
The many compliments you have given to our property just blew us away, and our entire team is overwhelmed and humbled by your praise! Knowing that you felt "welcome from the start" and that we have "the perfect hotel room" made our day, week, and month! Your appreciation of the 21c concept in modern hotel design has made us all so extremely proud of our amazing hotel family. We are bringing our unique experience to cities across the country so hopefully you will be able to find us in your travels. Once again, we cannot express our gratitude for your most generous accolades and we will be honored to welcome you anywhere the penguins roam.
Hereford, Texas
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We arrived, parked the car out front and never moved it for 48 hours. Located between Crystal Bridges and the downtown square. A short walk to more than you can see in 2 days. 21C has very impressive service and the atmosphere is very unique in a good way. Extremely clean with modern amenities. We loved the black light glow in the bathroom in our room. Coffee maker was really cool. Migrating penguins kept our family in suspense and always provided a good laugh. Art items throughout the hotel were fun and educational. On site dining is great for breakfast and dinner. Bar area great for chilling. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. This was not a business trip, but from people watching, it looked like a great hotel for a business stay or to meet up for a meeting.

Room Tip: Ask for upgrade of window not facing parking garage.
1 Thank Besttravelsnow
Emmanuel G, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Besttravelsnow,
We have to agree with your assessment, 21c is the perfect place for business or pleasure when in Bentonville! We are very pleased you appreciated our well-appointed rooms, great location, museum quality art, and roving green penguins. The best compliment, however, is your statement that "21c has very impressive service", as providing the highest quality guest experience is what we strive for each day. Our entire team thanks you greatly for your very positive review and for "highly recommending" us, and we hope we can provide you with another memorable stay in the near future.
memphis
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We had such a wonderful stay at 21C and in Bentonville. The hotel is great!! We are a family of 3 with a 4 year old son and he loved the place. It is kid friendly, great staff, just such a cool place!! The Hive restaurant is wonderful. We took him with us there for dinner as he is a good traveler. Great art!

Room Tip: We had a queen with a nice tub. Nice new place and SO CLEAN!!!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Emmanuel G, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear memphistraveler77,
It was a pleasure to welcome you and your family to our hotel during your trip to Bentonville. Our 21c team is thrilled you "had such a wonderful stay", but it is a true honor to know that your 4 year old "loved the place"! Our goal is to provide all of our guests with a memorable experience, and your kind words let us know that we succeeded on your visit. We greatly appreciate your amazing review, but most importantly we are all proud to have helped you have such a great time in our charming town. On behalf of all of us, we would love to have you visit us again should your travels bring you back to our area.
New York, NY
Reviewed March 12, 2014

At first we thought that this hotel was part of the Museum that we visited, but our waiter at the excellent restaurant told us that it is one of five hotels run by a couple who like to preserve things and have a bit of art in the hotel itself. Rooms are huge and the bathroom really works. The elevator is nice and the valet parking reasonable. The art is mostly very modern and is very interesting. The only surprise on checking in was the $100 one time dog fee (which works out to $50 a day, not too bad.) and the non-working room coffee maker.The hotel is also very close to the Crystal Springs Museums, our reason for being here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear annbury,
Such complimentary terms as "wonderful rooms and "great place" from a Top Contributor are highly appreciated by our team! Our hotel is happy to be another addition to the emerging art and culinary scene in Northwest Arkansas that has been generated by the amazing Crystal Bridges Museum. We are proud to be a part of the growing 21c family of unique boutique hotels, and we are very pleased you enjoyed so many aspects of our property. Thank you once again for posting such a great review, and we hope you will visit us again in Bentonville or in any city where the penguins roam.
TX
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Stopped in to see the place. Really neat place. Cool sculptures, interesting art. Art here was more our speed than Crystal Bridges (young kids with us). Staff was very nice and helpful. If you have kids with you ask to be let into the gym with "Fat Bat", a fat batman. Also be sure to see the car with feet instead of tires and the basketball goals.

1 Thank Girl1Tx
Emmanuel G, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear Girl1Tx,
Thank you so much for visiting our new exhibit Off-Spring: New Generation. It is great to see that your children appreciated it as much as you did and we are thrilled that you enjoyed our team. We hope that next time you might try our stylish rooms so you can get the full experience of our property.
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and your kind words.