“Disappointment!!”

Add it.
Which Wich
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The price is high for subs compared to other chains in Bentonville. Was very disappointed because high price & not any better than other local sub chains. You write your order on a paper bag.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I now have my coworkers and wife hooked. This place is great. Great food and great attitudes. Make it the way you want it-change it up each time. The pastrami is unreal. Also make them as lettuce wraps to reduce calories. Pleasant inside and outdoor seating. A must go!

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

One of the healthiest options if you are hungry. Salads at other places is healthy but doesn't fill stomach. The choices are extensive and the quality is superb.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My go to sandwich place. Love the gyros, and now they have traditional pita bread! Nothing beats them in flavor. Out of the many sandwich places, this is #1. Super busy at lunch though, so be warned!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Interesting ordering concept but not for me. I prefer to give my order to a live person instead of marking a bag. I also like to see the sandwich being assembled and see the ingredient containers. All that is blocked from view here. It’s almost like buying from a vending machine. That being said, the sandwiches are ok. I’d say no better or worse than any average sandwich chain. I had the Wicked which is a bit pricey for what it is. Not bad but too much cheap pepperoni over powered the other meats. Sandwich roll was nothing special and could be much better. Nothing awful but because of the silly ordering system and average sandwiches I’ll buy where I can still get personal service.