All reviewsyogurtown bathroomcompact kitchenduring rush hourmiles down the roadfull kitchenlaundry roomdecent breakfastconvenient locationeasy accesswork spacerooms are comfortablequiet roomindoor poolhotel staffcoffee makercrystal bridges
Reviewed May 25, 2010

Never again!! Booked this hotel for 5 nights due to a relocation to the area. First morning in the room my teenage daughter was lounging on the bed texting a friend, I was making some travel plans on the laptop and my 2 yr old was sitting quietly watching his favorite cartoons and playing with matchbox cars on the floor (the same activities we had been doing for the previous 30 minutes or so). We are then greeted with a knock on the door by Carrie from the front desk informing us in a VERY RUDE and condescending voice that there was "alot of banging around" going on up here and was everything ok. I said....well it was certainly not coming from here, we are not even walking around right now...(she could CLEARLY see what we were doing when I opened the door for her). NO APOLOGY.....no sorry for bothering and accusing you .....just a condescending look and roll of the eyes before storming off. I proceeded to check out in the next 20 minutes and cancelled the other 4 nights we had reserved. At checkout, the manager was standing there and never even bothered to ask about why we had cancelled so many nights. I have never been treated so rudely at a hotel. We stay in hotels somewhere around 14 -20 nights per year and Marriott willl NEVER get my business again. If you have a family, I would go elsewhere, obviously they have a preconceived idea that if you are anything other than a business traveler any noise must be coming from your room. Rooms were wayyyy over priced for the area. Moved to the Country Inn and Suites for a MUCH larger suite for $40 less per night!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank pjbetk
Reviewed December 16, 2009

Great Place! Very clean and nice sized rooms. Staff very friendly. They have DVD players in all the rooms and free DVDs at the front desk. Breakfast is waffles, oatmeal, fruit, cereal, bagels and muffins. Nice closets and coffee and tea and homemade cookies always in the lobby. Couldnt have picked a better hotel and we travel a lot and are clean fanatics!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2006

I have stayed at Mariotts for many years, but this is the first time I stayed at the TownPlace. I stayed in a 2 Bedroom suit. This hotel is very similar to a Courtyard. The rooms were very well kept, the staff was very friendly, Complimentary breakfast included fruit, hot waffles, yogurt, cereal, coffee, oj, tea, muffins, begals, oatmeal.

They have a laundry and an indoor pool that is usually empty. Free internet access. A very comfortable room. The 2 Bedroom suite has 3 TV's and 2 bathrooms. They also provided 2 sheets on the bed, a pantry to buy snacks at night. It is very close to plenty of places to eat. It is right off the main hiway - 2 exits to walmart HQ, 1 exit to tons of shopping and eating.

Thank you Marriott for continuing to provide excellent value.

Stayed: August 2006
1  Thank jugheadx3000
Reviewed December 13, 2005

No worries here. New hotel, maybe a year old. Very clean. Rooms are well appointed, especially for the price. Workout room has two treadmills and a bike. Staff is very freindly and eager to help. Full kitchen in all rooms. Conveniently located off I-540. There are a lot of horrible hotels in the area offering lodging at similar prices... save yourself the hassle and book here.

• Stayed: December 2005, traveled on business
3  Thank Nittany13
Reviewed October 14, 2005

Brand new facilities, friendly staff. This is a great option if you need to stay in Bentonville. Be aware, however, that this is a loooong way from Fayetteville. So if you have business at the University of Arkansas, it's best to get a hotel closer to town.

• Stayed: October 2005, traveled on business