All reviews dvd player during rush hour full kitchen sized rooms business trip indoor pool exercise room visiting family home away from home coffee maker great place to stay dishwasher interstate laundry walmart comfort silverware
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2018

The only reason why this hotel got an excellent rating is the super, friendly staff. The hotel is a little dated especially the lobby. My room was clean. It was a dog friendly hotel. When I requested my room to be cleaned while I walked my bulldogs, it was done. Great service, Great Staff

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Brent H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

floridajan2014,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate your kind words about the staff and service. We hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to Bentonville.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

We were in town for the weekend and was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. Even though it’s right off the interstate, it was quiet and felt safe. Every single staff member I came across was very friendly and acknowledged you. They even came by with a cart of complimentary snacks and drinks.

The room was clean and there was plenty of room to stretch out. The kitchenette is nice for drinks and food, would come in handy for long stays. There is a Walmart market next door to grab some groceries. Separate toilet/shower from the vanity, with four girls this is a lifesaver. Beds were comfy; breakfast was pretty good for hotel food.

Will definitely stay here next time we are in town.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Brent H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Aljines,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It was a pleasure having you as our guest! Thank you as well for taking the time to highlight the service from our staff members during your stay. We hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to Bentonville!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I stayed late June for a business trip. The 2 bedroom room was nice, but the unwelcomed giant spiders were not. The front desk associates were friendly and helpful with the problem by calling an exterminator, but the spiders continued to come into my room. I found a total of 9 spiders by the door, kitchen and bathroom. Unfortunately, the lack of sleep and fear of them crawling on me made me check out early and find a new hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Brent H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Carrie M,

I am very sorry to see that you had trouble with your stay. We do our very best to ensure that each of our guests have an excellent experience at our hotel, and it is apparent that we fell short of our goal during your stay. I regret that your stay did not go as expected, and that the steps we took to resolve the issue did not get it fully resolved to your satisfaction. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to show your how much better our hotel can be.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

HIDDEN GEM.
This location seems to be newer but would say its been open for a year or so. Very very clean. In fact I looked for areas to complain about. Im normally a Hilton choice first bc of my points but this was closer to my destination.
Again. .. very nice and clean and the Staff was very pleasant and friendly.
Kinda felt like we were off the hustle and bussel if you know what i mean.

Date of stay: June 2018
Brent H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

A934NCscottd,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and to share your feedback on TripAdvisor! It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Good place to crash for the money you spend. Rooms are comfortable. Good location.. except wish there were more restaurants near by. Staff is courteous.. specially the guy working at the dining area during breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2018