“Great Staff, Business and Family Friendly!”

TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Stayed at several places in the area and found this one to be the best and most consistent. Friendly, professional staff always make you feel welcome and keep the place in top condition. Centrally located to all the key places in the area and there is a TON to do. Recommend this place for both family travelers and business travelers. AND, if you stay there more than once they call you by name, and not just the front desk staff. How cool is that!

Room Tip: Have not found a bad room yet, but rooms on the back side of hotel tend to be a bit quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Yupallnite

Reviewed May 5, 2013

The staff was friendly and very helpful . Their suggestions on local attractions, recommendations of restaurants and fun ideas to spend rainy days were very appreciated. The breakfast was limited, but satisfactory. The room was quiet with the exception of early business travelers allowing doors to slam shut.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We found this newer hotel very convenient to both Bentonville attractions (notably the Crystal Bridges Museum) and Eureka Springs about 30 miles to the east. Our suite was very well equipped with all the comforts, including a DVD player--nice touch.

Breakfast menu is limited--the only hot options are oatmeal and waffle maker, but fresh fruit was available along with a wide array of cold cereals and pastries. This hotel is a little light on public lounge space--a couple of chairs is about it. But if you're not a big socializer, it's a great and affordable hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms face east and west, so ask for morning sun or afternoon sun as you prefer.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have stayed at this property three times over the past year, and each time I have a fine experience. The staff is friendly and helpful, laundry is modestly priced, the breakfast offered has a nice variety, and the property is clean.

Nice value for the price. Beware, this is a DRY county and one must travel to MO to buy liquor and/or beer.

For food, this will sound crazy, but there is a Phillip's 66 that actually has a gourmet specialty market and bar attached to it. This place is a must visit if you plan on cooking during your visit. They have a salad bar, a pizza counter, a butcher shop, and a large variety of international foodstuffs from which to choose. You get what you pay for, and the prices are premium, but one will not surpass the quality at another grocery in the area. The bar area has live music and looked inviting.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 40WeeksOnTheRoad
Reviewed February 6, 2013

When I came to Bentonville for business, I had to select a hotel from the list that my company provided. There were only two to choose from and thank goodness Marriott was one of them Knowing that I was going to stay a while, I wanted a spacious room with the latest amenities, and something that would look nice. I was very surprised by what I found when I got into my hotel room. Everything is very well maintained, and looked fresh. I was also looking for a place that was convenient to work, and other parts to the Bentonville/Rogers area. The staff is very attentive and they do what they can to make sure that my stay is good. Every request that I have made has been taken care of by the staff. It's true that sometimes there is a bell to get attention of the staff and that can be offputting at first, however, they respond quickly and they are always pleasant and helpful. The prices are better than most of the places in the area for the type of room. I checked out the other hotel and rooms didn't offer the amount of space that my sure has and the closets are no comparison. It's very clean, comfortable and it's a nice place to be when away from home for weeks at a time. In the one bedroom suite, there is a flatscreen tv in both the living room and bedroom, both wired and wireless internet and a movable desk that makes is easy to work at. There are several long term guests in the hotel and I am on my fourth month. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying the night or for an extended stay.

Room Tip: The one and two bedroom suites are very nice rooms and they are priced very reasonably. Get a room o...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stayed here with my mother and sister for a funeral. My sister is a Platinum Marriott member, but it didn't seem to help because we still got horrible service. The front desk staff was extremely rude, especially when we asked to have a AAA discount applied. Housekeeping never cleaned our room, and when we repeatedly asked for new towels, they were never delivered. We finally had to go down to the front desk and get them ourselves. We chose this hotel because the Residence Inn was sold out. Too bad! The suite configuration with two bedrooms and two baths worked well for three travelers. However, the rooms need updating. Ours had scratched woodwork on the kitchen cabinets, worn carpet and disgusting black mildew at the base of the marble tile surrounding the tub. The bedrooms are awkwardly configured with furniture that is too large and leaves little room to walk around - especially if you have two people in the room. Also, there are no luggage racks in the entire hotel, so we had to find awkward spots, like chairs, on which to stash our suitcases. Weird. The property has the tiniest fitness room I think I've ever seen in a hotel of this size. One treadmill, one elliptical and a little square area to use free weights. The breakfast is sub-par. Nothing hot, suspicious-looking hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, breads and tough waffles. Definitely not worth the price. I've stayed in many a Holiday Inn Express that outclassed this joint for far less money.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Kim L, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We do our absolute best to provide our guest with the most comfortable home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were in town for thanksgiving and a football. We chose this hotel because of the location near our family. We checked in after a 8 hour drive.. slightly irritated that we had to ring the bell to get someone to check us in (it was only 4pm) she was however very friendly and helpful. the hotel itself was nice but the walls were paper thin, you could hear people walking and shutting doors all night.. both nights we stayed. breakfast was limited and we were shocked that they offer anything more than muffins ceral and bread on the weekends. we were told they didnt offer eggs on the weekend. They did however have a market/store to buy stuff... would have helped when we were ready to pay that someone was at the counter... each time we were there we had to ring a bell for service or pick up the phone at the counter and dial 0 for assistance then wait for someone to make it to the counter so we could pay....

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family