Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
$84
HIExpress.com
$155
$134
Doubletree.com
Comfort Inn Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
$85
$292
$283
Red Roof PLUS+ Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
$77
  • Pool
$63
$59
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $66/night.

Comfort Suites Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
$94
Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
$90
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville(Bentonville)(Great Value!)
$118
GardenInn.com
All reviewsyogurtown bathroomcompact kitchenduring rush hourmiles down the roadan extended stayfull kitchenlaundry roomdecent breakfastconvenient locationeasy accesswork spacerooms are comfortablequiet roomindoor poolup to datehotel staff
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Rooms are clean and quiet. Nice small kitchen. TV is a bit awkwardly located but okay to watch from the near side of the bed. Breakfast is fairly standard and somewhat limited but gets the job done. Closet has doubled sided access and is fairly large, accommodated my longer stay quite well.

Front desk staff was nice and friendly although most did not greet me by first or last name even though I stayed a month. Used the gas grill a few times it was nice to have it available. The gym is very small with not much equipment.

Room Tip: Get a room on upper floor away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Fairly new, clean and met Marriott expectations from our experiences. Pool is small and no hot tub, but my boys never care, they just want water! Very noisy guests, and hard to fall asleep, but I don't put that on the staff. Morning breakfast was clean and organized. Morning front staff desk was very friendly. We enjoyed our brief stay.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank blcott
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We stay at Marriott or Hampton Inn properties when we travel, and were not disappointed in our stay at the TownePlace Suites in Bentonville Roger. During our stay renovation was taking place in the hotel, and the work didn't hamper our stay. We had a room on the side by the highway - this town has rush hour traffic twenty four hours a day, but much to our surprise the room was quite! I booked a suite with a double bed because it gives us more room in the suite. We liked the breakfast menu because other TownePlaces where we have stayed didn't have a waffle maker, and I liked the hot tea and coffee available at all time's in the lobby. And fresh cookies in late afternoon into early evening are available at the reception desk. Also, there are items in the market were priced what it would have cost had we gone to a grocery store. From the hotel it is easy to drive to downtown Bentonville. Interesting square. Also plan to visit the Museum of Native American History, and Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art. Both are free!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GoliteIowa
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I usually stay at the same hotel each time I visit northwest Arkansas, which is typically once a month, but I decided to try TownePlace Suites in Bentonville this time, because it was much closer to an appointment I had in the area. The stay was GREAT, the room accommodating and comfortable, and the staff SUPERB-especially when I had to call to report that I'd left a couple items in the room. The person who took the call went straight to the room and promptly called me back to report he had the missing items. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jennifer H
Reviewed February 1, 2012

We had a flood at our house and was forced to stay out of our home for 3 week's. We stayed at the Marriott and had a real great experience. We have a small dog they greeted with great applause everytime we would walk through the lobby. Room's are clean and the Suite's are very comfortable. I enjoyed the breakfast menu and the hot tea and coffee available at all time's in the lobby. Not to forget the fresh cookies too. The entire staff was awesome and professional. I would say if your in the area and need a great place to stay this is the place.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family