“Consistently good”

Village Inn
Ranked #55 of 190 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Any Village Inn I have visited has been excellant this one is no exception. Great waitress and great desserts. Love the pancakes!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Good food, not great, with a home cooked feel about it. Breakfast options are varied and look pretty good. We can recommend the burger, substantial and tasty. I had the Chicken fried Chicken which was good, but I have had better white gravy.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Popular place but a little too loud for us. Breakfast is good, however, service can be slow. Don't be in a hurry.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

A nice breakfast but you can do better at Mimi's or IHOP for about the saem price. You will not go wrong here but if either of the others are available - try them first.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

The pie was yummy and the staff was great. It wish that I had found this place earlier in my stay, it was by far my favorite place.