“Excellent breakfast”
Review of Pressroom

Pressroom
Reserve with OpenTable
Pressroom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 185 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
houston, texas
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We were staying at the 21 c Hotel in Bentonville, but wanted to venture out for breakfast on the square. We were not disappointed with the Pressroom. Loved the decor with the brick wall, and the server and hostess were very friendly and attentive. I had the breakfast tacos with chorizo and salsa, very tasty! My aunt had the oatmeal with brown sugar and dried cranberries. The menu is limited, but we were pleased with our choice.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank juls1345

Kansas
“Nice but pricey”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Food selection is somewhat limited. Quality of food was acceptable but I felt the prices were a bit high. Beautiful space. A great place to eat if you want to stay on the property for a meal while visiting the museum.

Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Laid back with good bites”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I read good reviews on the avocado crostini at Pressroom and we are thankful to those making the recommendation. We also enjoyed the lamb gyros, flank steak with goat cheese sandwich and the lemon cheesecake. Lastly, the basil gimlet and blood orange margaritas are top notch.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank awhitelady
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Great lunch, limited menu, excellent soup”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Pressroom probably a dozen times since I moved here last summer. The lunch is fantastic, even though I usually get the same thing, the steak and goat cheese sandwich, or the roasted beet salad. Both are fantastic. They also serve up a soup of the day which is made in house, and I have never been disappointed with, even if it wasn't a favorite of mine. I haven't eaten dinner there yet, but I definitely plan to. Check it out for a great lunch and make sure you get the soup of the day, you won't be sorry.

Springfield, Missouri
“A Tasty Place for Lunch”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The Bentonville, Arkansas town square is a charming area to explore. Many shops and restaurants line the streets. The Pressroom is one of those unique restaurants. We stopped in for lunch. Known for their coffees, teas and unique menu, this place had a busy atmosphere full of regulars and first timers. I had the soup of the day while others in our party had the Prosciutto Tomato French Baguette, Roast Turkey Ciabatta and Banh Mi Roast Pork. Everyone liked their selections. Service was prompt, helpful and attentive. The dinner menu is an interesting offering of small plates, cheeses and charcuterie. Although eat fast. This place closes early at 9PM.

• Visited March 2013