“Good catfish!!”

Flying Fish Seafood
Ranked #5 of 190 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Love their catfish & the tartar sauce is so good! My parents & sister like the fried oysters. Very busy place at times & you might want a member of your party get a table while you order. They have steamed oysters, fish tacos, gumbo, crab legs, etc. Is alittle pricey but worth it!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Every time I visit Bentonville to visit family we go to this restaurant. I enjoy the selections I order, the tastes and the old-time small-city ambiance. The pricing is reasonable and the location is very near the city square for an after meal stroll. The desserts look good but usually I am too full to try one. Yes, the meals are that big.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

At 6:30 on Sunday evening, the place was packed--all tables taken, and there are a lot of tables. If that many people like the place how can we go wrong? We didn't. I had grilled fish tacos, my wife boiled shrimp. Both plates were excellent and portions so large we couldn't eat everything. We have no idea about other dishes. Certainly, we would avoid fried fish or about anything else here or anywhere. What stood out was that the place didn't smell like fried fish or fried anything. We enjoyed our dinner, the surroundings and the "energy."

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We enjoyed every thing we ordered in this restaurant. We ordered shrimp gumbo, fried oysters, fried okra and french fries. The food was fresh, tasty and the portions enormous. The prices were reasonable and, given the opportunity, we would eat there again in a heartbeat. The restaurant had many customers and still they managed to serve the meals within minutes. Jim

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Good selection of broiled, fried, and grilled. Good po-boys and crawfish etouffee. Pastor specials on Sunday.