“I love me some Pho!!!”

Pho Thanh
Ranked #29 of 187 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I found this place when i started taking my wife out for lunch. I love Pho and this place is great. I love me some good Ole beef ballin Pho awesomeness!!! I come here all the time. Thanks Pho Thanh!!!

2  Thank James P
There are newer reviews for Pho Thanh

Reviewed July 26, 2014

This restaurant is a great addition to Bentonville. Service is excellent, food is fresh, quality is great and prices are reasonable. I don't know if I have every had much Vietnamese food, but it was delicious. My son has Celiac, so we are always happy to find another good choice for him as well. He was a bit skeptical at first and did not expect to like it as much as he did. We will be back for sure. Good food. Give it a try.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I've been spending the better part of most weeks in Bentonville for work and love this place. It's a welcome change from the chain restaurants in the area and some pretty great and authentic food that I wouldn't expect in NWA. I've tried the Banh Mi and the Pho multiple times each and they've all been great.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We went for the pho but stayed for the sandwich. Service was very good and portions of pho are large. My husband doesn't eat pork so they prepared a chicken sandwich for us. It wasn't on the menu but it is great.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

This was an easy drive over from Crystal Bridges. The restaurant itself is very plain, but the food is excellent. We tried one of the noodle dishes and one of the shredded pork dishes with egg rolls. The portion sizes were large, and everything was hot and yummy. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!