“Consistent”

Pho Thanh
Ranked #28 of 188 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

We get the same friendly, accommodating service every time we go. Even my kids love this place, their favorite is the bubble tea! Only critique I have is for the beef brisket that one can get in pho, not really that enjoyable.

2  Thank Philip B
There are newer reviews for Pho Thanh

Reviewed December 16, 2013

In classic Vietnamese restaurant style, you get a white tile floor with tables arranged in a grid and 'supplies' on the table. This is the place if you want good Vietnamese food or a quick easy meal, but not for a big night out.

2  Thank HungryGreg
Reviewed December 6, 2013

On November 29 my wife and daughter and I for dinner at Pho Thanh.
My daughter had a fantastic bowl soup, my wife and I split fried rice and egg rolls. Before dinner my wife and daughter split an order of crab Rangoon. All of our food was fresh and well prepared. We also had two smoothies, both of them were delicious. The service was excellent. The restaurant is in a building that was previously occupied by some chain fast food restaurant. There is not a great deal of ambience however it is very clear that it is clean & well-kept. The cost of the meal was exceedingly reasonable.

Having traveled to Bentonville two times in the past 18 months with that several are quite expensive. This strikes us for a small town of far less than 50,000 to be a bit odd.

This restaurant is a homerun. It's the entire package and less you're looking for white linen tablecloths. If what matters is good food good service and a reasonable price you be well advised to give it a try. We will be returning next time we visit Bentonville.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is the best Pho in town. They also have great and dirt cheap sandwiches using fresh French bread!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Very nice Restaurant . You will get excellent spicy chicken fried rice.
i love to go there again. Quality and Quantity also very good