“Average food Quality!”
Review of Aroma

Aroma
Ranked #139 of 186 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Rogers, Arkansas
“Average food Quality!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I would imagine this place to be a quick and dirty option if you lived here in Benton County. The entire spread is spicy and I guess its meant to be that way. Also the presentation of the buffet could be better for the charges that they have of $11. I like the freshly made breads (Roti) here.

Visited July 2012

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Price is great, food is average”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Its not a fancy restaurant and neither the food is as spicey as I usually like my indian food to be. However, price is great considering that drinks and tea are included. Food is home style. Number of dishes is decent. Love there samosa. I like the fact that they serve a dinner buffet every day and the price is same for weekdays and weekends.
They have recently replaced regular lights with fancy lights which gives a fancier feel. Also, they have updated there presentation a little bit. However, on my last visit I noticed that they have started including some indo-chinese style dishes. For example, they replaced "chana masala" with "fried chana" and "mixed vegetable" with "stir fry vegetable". Frankly, I did not like the change. There are plenty of nice restaurants in the area to provide chinese food and very few Indian/Pakistani restaurants.

• Visited December 2011